+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Allegations against Jamie Robson, again.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Yir no homophobic, but you find two men kissing in the street disgusting? That’s a scratchy heid ain is it no

what if it wiz twa fit burds, would you think that’s disgusting?
    When i was young such behaviour would be met by a stretch in the jail and in my opinion that is far too severe,even in their own home's they could be jailed and i still think that is way over the top.What people do in private is up to them and i have no problem with it.
    I do have a problem with the leader of Scotland's Tories being on maternity leave at my expense when she is a lesbian,i also have a problem with homo***uals having children as well ,they may well have not chosen the path life paved out for them i completely accept that but in my ancient dinosaur mind children should not be brought into the world by people who based on their gender cannot produce them.

Don't see the huge deal especially if what GB says is true about pulling out of a hat

In general more is made out of things like this and people hung out to dry in today's UK than for example widespread abuse of white girls by gangs of mainly Pakistani Muslim men etc as we can't be seen to offend by talking truth

Yet if one bully boy that happens to be white and his victim non white he and his family are have to flee the home in through fear after widespread threats due to the snowflakes rounding on them, yet a video of non white bully boys battering a white boy appears, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Don't see the huge deal especially if what GB says is true about pulling out of a hat

In general more is made out of things like this and people hung out to dry in today's UK than for example widespread abuse of white girls by gangs of mainly Pakistani Muslim men etc as we can't be seen to offend by talking truth

Yet if one bully boy that happens to be white and his victim non white he and his family are have to flee the home in through fear after widespread threats due to the snowflakes rounding on them, yet a video of non white bully boys battering a white boy appears, nothing
    I've seen your Twitter account "Wade". You're a Tommy Robinson loving gammon chunt!!

I wouldn't expect anything less from you on this subject.

Blue Mink (no not them) got it right all those yearsago.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAWn4FO1MOw

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    As you get older you begin to realise your nearer the end than the start of your life because you are at odds with the younger generation,am i a racist?,am i homophobic?,i would answer emphatically no to both question's.It is however true that i maybe found guilty on both count's by people 20 or 30 years younger than me for thinking Robson is completely innocent of any crime,that Ruth Davidson the Tory leader in Scotland has a hard neck bringing a baby into this world when she is a lesbian and i find two men kissing in the street disgusting.
    I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the above but the real sad indictment of the country we live in is the above views used to be mainstream, then frowned upon by the powers that be, now they are borderline illegal if someone takes offence to them.

Its wrong.

People should be free to think what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    As you get older you begin to realise your nearer the end than the start of your life because you are at odds with the younger generation,am i a racist?,am i homophobic?,i would answer emphatically no to both question's.It is however true that i maybe found guilty on both count's by people 20 or 30 years younger than me for thinking Robson is completely innocent of any crime,that Ruth Davidson the Tory leader in Scotland has a hard neck bringing a baby into this world when she is a lesbian and i find two men kissing in the street disgusting.

Don't really like to see people kissing in the street full stop, just seems a bit attention seeking, two men or otherwise.

About the raising kids thing , I suppose the main thing is a child having a safe loving home environment, why couldn't two women or two men do that? As adoptive parents in the mens case

Absolutely phukkin spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    People should be free to think what they want
    As far as I'm aware there is no law to folk thinking what they want. Being (not just thinking) racist is against the law, does anyone really think that's wrong?

I'm not saying JR is a racist or what he's done is racism. My argument is he needs to think long and hard about the fact that in his profession he always represents his club, like it or not.

Don't really like to see people kissing in the street full stop, just seems a bit attention seeking, two men or otherwise.

About the raising kids thing , I suppose the main thing is a child having a safe loving home environment, why couldn't two women or two men do that? As adoptive parents in the mens case
    If you are lesbian or homo***ual i have no problem with it end of story.I do have a problem with my tax being used to support Ruth Davidson having a child and being on maternity leave when she is a lesbian and HER CHOSEN PARTNER has not a cat in hells chance of impregnating her and that's the biggest FACT i have ever posted,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the above but the real sad indictment of the country we live in is the above views used to be mainstream, then frowned upon by the powers that be, now they are borderline illegal if someone takes offence to them.

Its wrong.

People should be free to think what they want.
    That is probably the nearest any DEE has been to me since the 2014 referendum,FACT.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)