+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Honest fans.....

Honest fans.....

I caught the last 15 minutes of Praise and Grumble tonight. The last caller a Weds fan, I doff my cap to.

He came on to say enough about all the calls about how poor Weds are playing at the minute. What he witnessed Saturday was a Rotherham side that played some excellent football.

He wasn't having it that Weds should have beaten Rotherham United. He praised us for being the better side on the day and that although we lack total quality we had a few good quality players but the thing that struck him, was the work ethic in the side and fitness levels.

Well done that fan for having the gall to go on the show and praise the better side.

If you get the chance have a listen.

I've been reading owl forum. He's in the minority. Most thought we were as poor as Wednesday.

Most are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I've been reading owl forum. He's in the minority. Most thought we were as poor as Wednesday.
    Cayton, that's the problem, the honest ones talk sense where as the delusional are completely bias no matter what.

There,s a Wendy on twitter tonight who thinks they should go for Eddie Howe.
    Apparently he's taken Bournemouth as far as he can and considering the size of Swfc it would be a logical move for him.
    Stunning arrogance.
    AFCB are top eight Prem or so and backed by a Russian billionaire.....and Wendy are......er.....light years away from that
    Last edited by flourbasher; 10-12-2018 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    There,s a Wendy on twitter tonight who thinks they should go for Eddie Howe.
    Apparently he's taken Bournemouth as far as he can and considering the size of Swfc it would be a logical move for him.
    Stunning arrogance.
    AFCB are top eight Prem or so and backed by a Russian billionaire.....and Wendy are......er.....light years away from that
    Yes heard that too, and yes it made me laugh

Emailed with a friend of mine who's an ex pro and was at the game and he described it as a poor game between two poor sides. Mind you he is an Owls fan. He does accept however that they are in deep excrement.

Pigs eh. Love a good woller

Stubbs is available,he will definitely get them out of the Championship,no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Cayton, that's the problem, the honest ones talk sense where as the delusional are completely bias no matter what.
    That is the same throughout the league,just listen to the fans round you-(i,m perfect obviously).