+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Friends with the Enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m up here, sitting on a cloud & having a beer with Simmie
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Dependant on age you might know some of the original guys that started up GASC, I’m from Barrhead, we had guys/girls from Pollock,Renfrew,Stevenson,Paisley,Cardonald,Kelvin grove to name but a few, normally train but ran buses to Liverpool home/away and Ipswich home/away and the odd game here and there......however I was a train man and the buses were not for me.....moved up here early 82 anyway.

SF
    Would you be talking about the bus that left from the Quo Vadis bar on Paisley Road West before the one that started up in Kings Park ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    FFS.........chill, half the chaps on here go on about rules etc with any mention of a female!, with this, it was only banter.......if indeed your mum went to Barrhead high circa 1975-1980 there is a good chance myself or my sister(no rules prior to asking for those that normally do!!)would know her.....or perhaps she went to St Luke’s, either way......

SF
    I was joking along with you mate, I guess tone can be hard to detect on here. I'm almost certain she went to Barrhead High at some point between those dates. I'll find out for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I was joking along with you mate, I guess tone can be hard to detect on here. I'm almost certain she went to Barrhead High at some point between those dates. I'll find out for certain.
    No probs, I left home at 18 and moved up here where I remained a virgin until I met Mrs Jarvis @ my 30th birthday coffee morning in the church hall......no DNA tests or maintenance payments from JJ required!

I played for the school firsts/BB and latterly Barrhead Boys Club before playing for a decent side in Paisley before flying the nest.

Still pop down though.

SF

Surprised you were still a virgin at that age, being in the Boys Brigade

I’m up here, sitting on a cloud & having a beer with Simmie
    Do you discuss your hatred of SevCo with your father?

Surprised you were still a virgin at that age, being in the Boys Brigade
    Don’t be too judgemental based on your own personal experiences.

SF

You two are so easy

You two are so easy
    Come on darling, I’ve never been easy.......sadly, your good self and indeed your angst comes across on this banter forum quite transparently.......away and have unrequited thoughts about our coach or as you have openly admitted, a hero of yours that was employed by Dumbarton FC.

Keep them to yourself though, we don’t need/nor want to know how high you hold either in esteem.

SF

Might ask afc1903mad to keep a tally of all your Ian Durrant mentions.

He likes that kind of thing

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast