+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Friends with the Enemy

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Attachment 11271

I miss Simmie. (Ian Durrant at his best ^^^ )
    FFS guys, I only mentioned the name a few times, I still get accused of doing so which is clearly not true now.....I don’t mind and find it genuinely amusing though that others do not get pulled up when they actually do mention the wee bigot prick by name.......anyway, Evostick for lunch then washed down with a nice chilled strong Carlsberg........oh, and just in.......Big Red played a stormer in the above match, obviously not good enough for some.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    FFS guys, I only mentioned the name a few times, I still get accused of doing so which is clearly not true now.....I don’t mind and find it genuinely amusing though that others do not get pulled up when they actually do mention the wee bigot prick by name.......anyway, Evostick for lunch then washed down with a nice chilled strong Carlsberg........oh, and just in.......Big Red played a stormer in the above match, obviously not good enough for some.

SF
    I think you have been on something a bit stronger than Carlsberg lad!
    Humour us and tell all how much you have been drinking since Monday morning?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Selling McKenna to fund our player budget is ok...the thought of the sh1te Mcinnes might buy is a worry.

Selling McKenna to fund the Shuttle Bus Arena is not ok...
    According to the BBC Sweetie wifie gissip page

Scott McKenna has insisted the only place he is going next month is Dubai - with Aberdeen.
    Make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Dubai.
    Who we playing?

Do you think there will be a minutes silence or applause before tommorow’s encounter via St.Mirren?
    For Tony Fitzpatrick?
    Who knows Maybe Simmie and Tony Fitzpatrick will have a wee drink together reminiscing on the old days.

steady though, the Simmie Faux Pas is getting more airing than the Durrant Faux Pas

I think you have been on something a bit stronger than Carlsberg lad!
    Humour us and tell all how much you have been drinking since Monday morning?
    “humour”.......indeed I will not, what do you think this is?.......a banter forum!!
    Due to being informed by a very good chap that you can pickle your brain with glue......I’ve cut down on the alcohol intake in order to get myself together so to speak.......it is saving money and a lot of folk have noticed the difference.......they even shout across the street “you-hoo” which is kind of nice in a way.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Who we playing?
    no idea.
    We seem to prefer going there in the winter break though

1.21pm & we’re up to 4

I’m not helping but this is the worst thread I’ve ever read on a banter forum

For Tony Fitzpatrick?
    Who knows Maybe Simmie and Tony Fitzpatrick will have a wee drink together reminiscing on the old days.

steady though, the Simmie Faux Pas is getting more airing than the Durrant Faux Pas
    I posted a picture of both to keep on everyone’s good side

no idea.
    We seem to prefer going there in the winter break though
    Who cares?

Courtesy of Mike Loggie a few dandies, players and ehm......coaches will be topping up their tans in between training/shopping/training/bevvying/training......followed by a friendly against another club doing the exact same thing....happy days.

SF

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast