+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Friends with the Enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Dum dum daaaah
    89?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Might ask afc1903mad to keep a tally of all your Ian Durrant mentions.

He likes that kind of thing
    Nah, you are fine loon, you would probably pull him up about getting the tally wrong, anyway, unlike yourself I prefer to call the chap you hold in high esteem.....wee bigot prick......it was yourself with that immortal post that will go down in history that referred to him by his Sunday Name.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Nah, you are fine loon, you would probably pull him up about getting the tally wrong, anyway, unlike yourself I prefer to call the chap you hold in high esteem.....wee bigot prick......it was yourself with that immortal post that will go down in history that referred to him by his Sunday Name.

SF
    There was of course a reason behind his Durrant post at the time. You'd have to ask Mason if he still stands by it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    There was of course a reason behind his Durrant post at the time. You'd have to ask Mason if he still stands by it or not.
    Nah, you are fine min, each to their own, I know Big Red is not everyone’s cup of tea......I f ucking should considering our backgrounds......

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Jury’s out. When I get back from here I’ll confirm it.

I wish I never mentioned it in the first place though. It would’ve saved reading 20 posts a day about Durrant.

And saved us aa!!

Jury’s out. When I get back from here I’ll confirm it.

I wish I never mentioned it in the first place though. It would’ve saved reading 20 posts a day about Durrant.
    M89.....do you have the same abacus as afcmad1903?

You don’t need to confirm anything on a banter forum.

SF

I reckon you’ve mentioned it around 60 times or so since. Around 12 in the last day alone. The airfix is scrambling what’s left of your brain. Stick to the drink

I reckon you’ve mentioned it around 60 times or so since. Around 12 in the last day alone. The airfix is scrambling what’s left of your brain. Stick to the drink
    Wayhay........right on cue........schoolground personal attacks about glue/alcohol........keep them coming........I genuinely do not mind..........anyway, set in stone you posted about something that you now need confirmation about........I don’t need anything confirmed and unlike a sweetie wifie I do not do 2nd hand info.

As always

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    M89.....do you have the same abacus as afcmad1903?
    My calculating devices are more accurate

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast