+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Friends with the Enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Ok then, you wanted it, I grant your wish......”that”.

SF
    Ill give you that een

Nice retort min

Ok then, you wanted it, I grant your wish......”that”.

SF
    Ahhh, the old ones are the best ones. Aren't they?

That said, if you're not going to spill the beans, then nae really worth bringing it up.
    Rightly or wrongly, I'll go with the most likely outcome, which is McKenna away.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'll go with the most likely outcome, which is McKenna away.
    I'm going with you on this one

I would like to think replacements are in mind and being sniffed about. As we cannot wait until summer

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I'm going with you on this one

I would like to think replacements are in mind and being sniffed about. As we cannot wait until summer
    Agreed, Id have expected they should have been preparing since the close of the last window when we turned down the 6.75M
    There was rumours that Wolves were interested as well so maybe a Premiership team being interested as opposed to a championship team will push up the figure.
    Just remember the 20% sell-on fee and have the replacement (Heneghan??) lined up

.I don’t need anything confirmed and unlike a sweetie wifie I do not do 2nd hand info.
    just spoke to someone regarding an imminent transfer, never wrong and by f uck should not be.

Even by your mad ramblings, that’s a fairly quick turnaround. You hear a transfer rumour second hand, then let everybody know about it without naming what it involved. Sounds like you’re the sweetie wife here.

Lets start with the horse. What was the horse that didn't win called?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Even by your mad ramblings, that’s a fairly quick turnaround. You hear a transfer rumour second hand, then let everybody know about it without naming what it involved. Sounds like you’re the sweetie wife here.
    Nah, as any of my mates would testify, I deplore sweetie wifies/snitches.......troll/cherry pick posts all you want to suit yourself......”happy days” is that there is good news on the horizon, that will be turned around no doubt in a personal dig at someone at the club or totally insignificantly a mere poster like myself.....I genuinely find it amusing that a few folk are consumed by a banter forum, thankfully not all are and I must dash.......shepherds crook and all that.

SF

It’s pretty clear to anyone who’s brain isnt pickled, your double standards here. Do as I say, not as I do. Anyway, try & stay off AberdeenMad while you’re out with your mates. Enjoy your night, I’m sure we’ll hear all about it. You love a right good gossip

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Agreed, Id have expected they should have been preparing since the close of the last window when we turned down the 6.75M
    There was rumours that Wolves were interested as well so maybe a Premiership team being interested as opposed to a championship team will push up the figure.
    Just remember the 20% sell-on fee and have the replacement (Heneghan??) lined up
    I would rather he went to Wolves if anywhere. Villa are a bit of a basket case just now.

But obviously nowhere is my preferred destination

Selling McKenna to fund our player budget is ok...the thought of the sh1te Mcinnes might buy is a worry.

Selling McKenna to fund the Shuttle Bus Arena is not ok...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast