+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what has happened to Tootle?

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    He went from having Hawkridge or Allessandra in front of him last season who provided him some cover and allowed him to overlap to having either Enzio or Thomas in front of him this season who provided zero cover and left him exposed. I agree he hasn't found his form yet but mental and physical issues have meant it has been a very stop start season for him.

He has the ability and if we can get him back on the pitch and even close to last seasons form then right-back is much lower down the list of positions that need improving for me.
    Nice post.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    'He's always in the news for overcoming endless personal problems'

Always ... endless?

Well, once!
    He stopped trying towards the end of last season. He's never been close to any opposition player this season, too afraid to make a tackle. Pathetic, because like many players he could be good if he wanted too. He just can't be bothered. He may have issues but they don't sound like they are physical. just another mediocre player who has no personal pride.
    Put him on statutory sick pay and see if he has a miraculous recovery..................

Quote Originally Posted by LesBradd4England View Post
    He stopped trying towards the end of last season. He's never been close to any opposition player this season, too afraid to make a tackle.
    I blame the ref away at Coventry in the play offs. Toots makes one of the best tackles you'll see in two decades watching Notts and the idiot gives a pen against him. With a perhaps fragile confidence this is enough to put him off every time he needs to make a crucial tackle. Probably thinks it's his fault we didn't go up poor lad!

I understand from a good source he is suffering with a groin i jury, l am sure he appreciates all the sympathy shown to him by the resident experts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I understand from a good source he is suffering with a groin i jury, l am sure he appreciates all the sympathy shown to him by the resident experts.
    So right, if the players read some of the shi*te posted about them on this forum no wonder their confidence is shot.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    So right, if the players read some of the shi*te posted about them on this forum no wonder their confidence is shot.
    Agreed the mind boggles if they were as good ad they purport to be it will not be long before they are all in management one would assume.

Returned to full training to day according to NA

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Returned to full training to day according to NA
    What about to night and to morrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    What about to night and to morrow?
    Hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I understand from a good source he is suffering with a groin i jury (sic)
    I would wager there is more to it than that.

Actually, I defer to the experts on this board and agree the man is the best right back since Cafu and it's pure bad luck he was part of a team that nearly took us out of the league and is now not even good enough to get in a team that is doing the same thing.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 13-12-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast