+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: O/T We Are A Laughing Stock

In 2016 when the vote was brought about by the incombidant Camaron because of in fighting in the Tory party, did anyone know what it was all about and what the concicqences would be, did they f***, if anyone did well they should be on mastermind, and anyone who believe's the rantings of Farage and his team of fruit cakes must live in lar lar land having said that leaving the EU could have it advantages if nigotiated correctly and it never will be with a pig headed P.M.like May. When you had a prick like Alan Johnstone the red parot with a blue tail leading the remain side there could only be one outcome, I'm not one for another referendum but if it comes to that then let's make sure that the likes of Banks's and the Russian's money ,and the lies told will not be repeated, but the true facts are given to the public by indipendent body's and not by politicians who are after self preservation.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    In 2016 when the vote was brought about by the incombidant Camaron because of in fighting in the Tory party, did anyone know what it was all about and what the concicqences would be, did they f***, if anyone did well they should be on mastermind, and anyone who believe's the rantings of Farage and his team of fruit cakes must live in lar lar land having said that leaving the EU could have it advantages if nigotiated correctly and it never will be with a pig headed P.M.like May. When you had a prick like Alan Johnstone the red parot with a blue tail leading the remain side there could only be one outcome, I'm not one for another referendum but if it comes to that then let's make sure that the likes of Banks's and the Russian's money ,and the lies told will not be repeated, but the true facts are given to the public by indipendent body's and not by politicians who are after self preservation.
    Are remainers familiar with The Lisbon Treaty and 2022 colliers just for a little balance ? .

Bercow is under pressure to intervene apparently , as speaker he has powers at his disposal .

The fecking UN will be here next mi owd .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Are remainers familiar with The Lisbon Treaty and 2022 colliers just for a little balance ? .

Bercow is under pressure to intervene apparently , as speaker he has powers at his disposal .

The fecking UN will be here next mi owd .
    Animal tha knows me i don't lie and i don't p1llock only in fun (in did i iva tell thee that tail, having a bit of a laff but mostly true though) I'm one o' them that tells it as i see it, i left school at 14 and had to wait 8days till i was 15 to start work at Doduth pit so obvious I'm not bright with not much schooling so when anyone comes art with the Lisbon treaty and 2022 I'm a bit lost, but theres one thing I'm good at and thats knowing whats right and whats wrong.
    As for Bercow he is a fair man and hated by the Tory Party although he was a Tory M.P. and he will act in the best way posible for the country.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    This country is tearing it's self apart , it's a very sad and a depressing sight .

There doesn't appear to be any grown ups in the room and the kids are running riot .

I couldn't be more turned off politics than I am right now and that goes for both party's .

The politicians have lost their grip , the people were given a simple question and delivered a simple answer in a winner takes all vote .

The people didn't have anything to do with the referendum , the government at the time offered the question to the electorate .

The people didn't fight the campaigns on either side .

All the people were asked to do was place a X on two options , stay in the EU or leave .

Which is what they did .

The surprise of the outcome is neither here nor there .

If you don't like the possible answer to a question then why the fuq did you ask it ?

Now you deal with the result in my opinion , not try to overturn it because if you ask the electorate a question and they provide the answer then what the fuq more do you require ? .

I ain't keen on spending the majority of my working life under a Tory government but I have to lump it in the name of democracy .

Once the faith breaks down and a rigged system comes in to play then you are on dangerous ground in my opinion .

If the people provide you with the answer and you ignore it then what's the point in voting in the future , no fecker puts it into practice anyway .

Once you betray what the people voted for you risk the whole of the political system breaking down altogether .

And if this second / third referendum comes off don't think for one minute that will be the end off it .

It may well prove to be the start , the start of something many probably wouldn't envisage in this country .

Don't say you weren't warned .
    Agree with every word of that. Especially the bit about betraying the people’s decision in a voting Democracy. If this doesnt Happen, it will divide the country irreparably

Sums the situation up perfectly .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...disintegration

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    What I don’t get is why it’s always painted as a right wing Tory thing to leave the EU. Some of the most staunch leavers are as far away from the Tories as you can go

Arthur Scargill.... the miners strike could have ended differently if we were not in the EU

“We were not allowed to subsidise pits under EU rules unless we were closing them. That’s the kind of policies that were being dictated to us by the European Union,”

“We should just invoke the first clause of Article 50 – and that means we could leave the EU tomorrow, no problem at all.

“No negotiations, just send them a letter saying good bye and we can get on with it.”

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910