+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T We Are A Laughing Stock

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    My tek onnit, past-present-future---

1 May f***s up calling snap election in 2017 assuming shid gerra big majority but hands control to DUP

2 May tries to buy DUP off wia £1 billion plus bribe but she izzin their pocket

3 May draws up her "red lines" but ez to givvem up one by one and starts looazin credibility

4 May sez to EU here iz £39 billion of aar taxpayers money so lets start talking. EU think "Weear in 'eear lads".

5 May agrees to deal on border in NI but EU lads say it's in aar control when to stop it. DUP and Public School/ Eton/Oxford boys tell her tha carnt do that.

6 May tries to stop legal advice on NI border being published but f****s it up and iz held in contempt of Parliament

7 May sends Ministers art on media early Monday morning to tell ivverybody the vote on her deal iz on

8 May sh1ts herssen by 11-00 am evvin been teld by lakkiz shiz gooinna be arseoyled in the vote so she pulls it.

9 Eton Boys try to get rid ov her wi a vote of no confidence but those she ez given/promised jobs to, and a promise to resign befooar the next election, rally rarnd and she gets 63 % of her party to back her wi scenes of public school/ Oxford College banging of desks to celebrate result

10 May f***s off to Brussels saying shill gerra better deal than the one she sed wo the best deal on offer. EU tell her to f*** off, tha gerrin nowt

11 May pretends the visit ez been a great success

12 "Yes Minister" Civil Servants try to come up wi phrases to prove May ez won concessions befooar the vote on 12 Jan

13 May's strategy of delaying vote til January saying thuz no time left--it's my deal or no deal now-- iz c0cked up by a vote confirming there will not be a no deal conclusion

14 Parliament vote darn May's deal by a significant majority

15 Corbyn rejects pressure fo a "no confidence" vote in Govt knowing ittza tactic to get Tories to gather rarnd May

16 Hillary Benn proposes a motion that Parliament should debate what deal can get a Commons majority and that Article 50 to brexit be delayed by six months to allpw time fo debate
    Thuz an owd saying "" thaz just hit nail on't eead".

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Thanks for that SB I shall use the post as my reference for past events, which I find useful
    Must have taken quite a time to compile
    Might be an idea to add it to your Word document to allow you to continue updating
    A dunt know worra Word document is Ziles burra just wrote it azzav , in my opinion, remembered it.
    A cud be reyt, a cud be wrong.

Microsoft Office Word
    A programme on your computer for typing & storing letters, documents etc
    Don't tell me you're still using a slate & chalk or filofax even
    But regardless, your post was top notch

Quote Originally Posted by KINDERSCOUT View Post
    We seem to be on the brink of changing Great Britain to Little England. I don't think thats what the outcome of Brexit would be so I doubt there would be the emotive response you forecast
    The rise of the far right in europe is something you should be aware of .

The don't think that it can happen here is naive , the far right don't have to hold office to be influential .

UKIP have only ever had one MP elected but their influence on UK politics is where we are today just as much as the euro sceptics in the tory party .

Go through years of austerity in working class areas , find someone to blame and the first person with a national flag that comes along will always have an influence .

Once these feckers get going it's hard to counter.

My point is that if we have another referendum you give the far right all the ammunition they need if the Labour Party have their name attatched to it .

If we end up staying in the EU because of another referendum then leavers will blame who ever supported it and the enemy will be the EU themselves which will include the migrants .

The Far Right are connected all over europe and one cause .

Be careful what you wish for .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36130006

I'm happy to put forward my Party's stance on all things brexit .

It's all here laid bare .

What's wrong with you people , back it !!!

Thanks Tony for your contribution , really adds something does Tony .

Tony , one of the brightest minds in UK politics sits to the right of Corbyn almost everyday and even he is struggling with this one , bit of a clue there .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46574289

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A dunt know worra Word document is Ziles burra just wrote it azzav , in my opinion, remembered it.
    A cud be reyt, a cud be wrong.
    Your lucky SB, it could have been in MS EXL format and then you really would have been up the paddle without a creek.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack rodders View Post
    I’m fed up to back teeth with all the in fighting between all these well payed toffs not doing what the people of this country voted for. Conservatives and labour don’t want brexit . The Common man wants brexit, we needed a stronger Brexiteer prime minister in charge. And It Gauls me to say that if Trump was in charge we would already be out of Europ and in total control of everything to do with our great country.
    May should go over to Europe and tell them to stick it up there arse, we will keep our £40 billion and stand on our own two feet.
    See how Germany cry when we put 15% import tax on all there Merc’s,Audi.VW cars.
    Rant over
    Merry Christmas to both Brexiteer’s and remoaners
    Up the tarn
    Correct, the General Public got the chance to vote and leave won. Nothing to do with people not understanding who voted leave , did people who voted remain understand fully the plans the EU have going forwards? Nothing to do with far right or any of that crap , it was a vote to remain or leave and the vote which won should be carried out fully by the elected idiots in the big house in London

The only people's vote that is acceptable to break the log jam is this :

May's Deal

Or

No Deal

You vote on the terms we leave the EU not the 2016 Referendum result .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Correct, the General Public got the chance to vote and leave won. Nothing to do with people not understanding who voted leave , did people who voted remain understand fully the plans the EU have going forwards? Nothing to do with far right or any of that crap , it was a vote to remain or leave and the vote which won should be carried out fully by the elected idiots in the big house in London
    With all due respect ESR that's simply commenting on the result without analyzing it .

Nothing to analyse, just leave the lot like they said

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast