+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T We Are A Laughing Stock

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    I normally ignore your coments because I think you just want an argument but i'll answer you this time.

Labour is respecting the referendum it's only people like you who just don't like Labour party that try to bring them down with bullshyte coments.
    It said nothing was off the table, that includes a referendum if all else fails and by god with your party in charge we are a laughing stock around the world and failing big time.
    This is a different matter Mr C , when party's put something in their manifesto and don't deliver on it then you get the chance to vote them out next time .

Saying you respect the referendum and then don't could keep us locked in to this thing for ever , that's a severe break of trust .

It may well be that's the smart move but the principal behind it is another matter .

Death of democracy if you ask me .

If Labour want to bring the government down over brexit then that's fine but going against the referendum result to do it just leaves you without credibility .

How are the electorate meant to ever believe anything they say going forward ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You have no idea have you what you will unleash should another referendum be called and we remain in the EU after all this ?

Not a scooby doo have you ?

Try two UKIP Barnsley MP's for starters .

Hate crime towards EU migrants .

If Labour stick their names to another referendum they will never see power again , it will finish them .
    We seem to be on the brink of changing Great Britain to Little England. I don't think thats what the outcome of Brexit would be so I doubt there would be the emotive response you forecast

Quote Originally Posted by KINDERSCOUT View Post
    We seem to be on the brink of changing Great Britain to Little England. I don't think thats what the outcome of Brexit would be so I doubt there would be the emotive response you forecast
    Sorry insertpeople thought after what

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    The 2017 Labour manifesto said that Labour respects the outcome of the referendum. It said nothing about supporting calls for a further referendum when things got tough. That appeared at the 2018 conference.

So what are we to believe? That statements in manifestoes produced by the Labour Party are meaningless?

How would you feel if you were a Leaver, but voted Labour last year on the basis of the manifesto statement?
    Kerr take a look at the Tory manifesto for 2015 for example & tell me honestly how many of their pledges/promises have been implemented You will find lots of examples where they have not delivered & they have been in office for for nearly a decade
    I do not make tis comment to defend the Labour party's manifesto but they are not in government & as such do not have the power to implement anything
    I could accept some of your assertions if they weren't so politically biased although you profess to not support any party you do a pretty poor job of masking it

However what this should tell us is that we should not believe anything that any of the lying buggers tell us or can you disagree with that?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 14-12-2018 at 03:48 PM.

It can't be any worse than it is now the "Britas Empire"

Quote Originally Posted by KINDERSCOUT View Post
    We seem to be on the brink of changing Great Britain to Little England. I don't think thats what the people thought the outcome of Brexit would be so I doubt there would be the emotive response you forecast
    Sorry insertpeople thought after what

Is that what you meant KINDERSCOUT?
    Anything to help
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 14-12-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Theresa May & her merry band of backstabbers are a complete embarrassment & have made us a laughing stock with the rest of the world! Even in pantomime season, you couldn’t make this up (oh yes you could!). She boring people with this so much that people “just want it done now!” The consequences will be far-reaching & last for years so it has to be right for everyone. She had the chance to work across parliament but refused cos her way is the right way - since the referendum, she’s lurched from disaster to disaster, showing total incompetence along the way - I think I’ll be forever scarred with the set sound bites of the last few years (strong & stable, getting on with the job, taking back control, in the national interest, to cite just a few) - she needs to take her fingers out of her ears & just sod off!

My tek onnit, past-present-future---

1 May f***s up calling snap election in 2017 assuming shid gerra big majority but hands control to DUP

2 May tries to buy DUP off wia £1 billion plus bribe but she izzin their pocket

3 May draws up her "red lines" but ez to givvem up one by one and starts looazin credibility

4 May sez to EU here iz £39 billion of aar taxpayers money so lets start talking. EU think "Weear in 'eear lads".

5 May agrees to deal on border in NI but EU lads say it's in aar control when to stop it. DUP and Public School/ Eton/Oxford boys tell her tha carnt do that.

6 May tries to stop legal advice on NI border being published but f****s it up and iz held in contempt of Parliament

7 May sends Ministers art on media early Monday morning to tell ivverybody the vote on her deal iz on

8 May sh1ts herssen by 11-00 am evvin been teld by lakkiz shiz gooinna be arseoyled in the vote so she pulls it.

9 Eton Boys try to get rid ov her wi a vote of no confidence but those she ez given/promised jobs to, and a promise to resign befooar the next election, rally rarnd and she gets 63 % of her party to back her wi scenes of public school/ Oxford College banging of desks to celebrate result

10 May f***s off to Brussels saying shill gerra better deal than the one she sed wo the best deal on offer. EU tell her to f*** off, tha gerrin nowt

11 May pretends the visit ez been a great success

12 "Yes Minister" Civil Servants try to come up wi phrases to prove May ez won concessions befooar the vote on 12 Jan

13 May's strategy of delaying vote til January saying thuz no time left--it's my deal or no deal now-- iz c0cked up by a vote confirming there will not be a no deal conclusion

14 Parliament vote darn May's deal by a significant majority

15 Corbyn rejects pressure fo a "no confidence" vote in Govt knowing ittza tactic to get Tories to gather rarnd May

16 Hillary Benn proposes a motion that Parliament should debate what deal can get a Commons majority and that Article 50 to brexit be delayed by six months to allpw time fo debate

My take on it is she shouldn't be in office in the first place. She was a remainer. The Conservative leadership contest should have consisted of just leave campaigners. At least then there would have been a proper agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    My tek onnit, past-present-future---

1 May f***s up calling snap election in 2017 assuming shid gerra big majority but hands control to DUP

2 May tries to buy DUP off wia £1 billion plus bribe but she izzin their pocket

3 May draws up her "red lines" but ez to givvem up one by one and starts looazin credibility

4 May sez to EU here iz £39 billion of aar taxpayers money so lets start talking. EU think "Weear in 'eear lads".

5 May agrees to deal on border in NI but EU lads say it's in aar control when to stop it. DUP and Public School/ Eton/Oxford boys tell her tha carnt do that.

6 May tries to stop legal advice on NI border being published but f****s it up and iz held in contempt of Parliament

7 May sends Ministers art on media early Monday morning to tell ivverybody the vote on her deal iz on

8 May sh1ts herssen by 11-00 am evvin been teld by lakkiz shiz gooinna be arseoyled in the vote so she pulls it.

9 Eton Boys try to get rid ov her wi a vote of no confidence but those she ez given/promised jobs to, and a promise to resign befooar the next election, rally rarnd and she gets 63 % of her party to back her wi scenes of public school/ Oxford College banging of desks to celebrate result

10 May f***s off to Brussels saying shill gerra better deal than the one she sed wo the best deal on offer. EU tell her to f*** off, tha gerrin nowt

11 May pretends the visit ez been a great success

12 "Yes Minister" Civil Servants try to come up wi phrases to prove May ez won concessions befooar the vote on 12 Jan

13 May's strategy of delaying vote til January saying thuz no time left--it's my deal or no deal now-- iz c0cked up by a vote confirming there will not be a no deal conclusion

14 Parliament vote darn May's deal by a significant majority

15 Corbyn rejects pressure fo a "no confidence" vote in Govt knowing ittza tactic to get Tories to gather rarnd May

16 Hillary Benn proposes a motion that Parliament should debate what deal can get a Commons majority and that Article 50 to brexit be delayed by six months to allpw time fo debate

Thanks for that SB I shall use the post as my reference for past events, which I find useful
    Must have taken quite a time to compile
    Might be an idea to add it to your Word document to allow you to continue updating

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast