+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T We Are A Laughing Stock

O/T We Are A Laughing Stock

Have you known anything like this what's going on in Parliament at the moment ? .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 11-12-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Have you known anything like this what's going on in Parliament at the moment ? .
    In a word no. Too many side issues. I'd tell the D.U.P thanks but no thanks and to feck off.

It's the best pantomime this Christmas.

You know the saddest thing about all this is the fact it's tearing the country apart .

When you think about it there's every motivation to stick two fingers up to the EU , build bridges , unite and prosper outside of this corrupt club by pulling together .

The EU don't want that , feck their plans up good and proper if we came through this and kicked on .

It possibly would have happened at one time but societies changed in that respect unfortunately .

The pantomime continues ..........dear me , what a mess .

I'm not really into Politics , But the situation we are now in is very worrying , Is there anybody capable of running our Country ? As you say Animal , it's a Pantomime , what a shambles

Behind you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I'm not really into Politics , But the situation we are now in is very worrying , Is there anybody capable of running our Country ? As you say Animal , it's a Pantomime , what a shambles
    The country is so divided roma it's a difficult job for anybody , Labour or Tory .

There isn't a majority for anything and so we are treading water , complete deadlock .

Everyone has an opinion but no majority for it .

May will probably survive tonight but the amount of tories voting against her is the key thing , she needs 158 votes to survive , the endorsement to carry on could be based around how close the vote is .

She really needs to win by a good margin to maintain her credibility in my opinion .

The country and political system is massively broken .

Sounds far fetched does this but if the situation deteriorates the military will come in to play , not something I envisage at the moment but it's so volatile and if parliament can't function they will have to step in .

A fair bit of that yet as I say but the fact I've mentioned this shows you where the country is right now .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 12-12-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The country is so divided roma it's a difficult job for anybody , Labour or Tory .

There isn't a majority for anything and so we are treading water , complete deadlock .

Everyone has an opinion but no majority for it .

May will probably survive tonight but the amount of tories voting against her is the key thing , she needs 158 votes to survive , the endorsement to carry on could be based around how close the vote is .

She really needs to win by a good margin to maintain her credibility in my opinion .

The country and political system is massively broken .

Sounds far fetched does this but if the situation deteriorates the military will come in to play , not something I envisage at the moment but it's so volatile and if parliament can't function they will have to step in .

A bit of that yet as I say but the fact I've mentioned this shows you where the country is right now .
    Hasn't the Queen the power to dissolve government and rule if need be?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Hasn't the Queen the power to dissolve government and rule if need be?
    I think that's the process where the military get involved steve through the Queen dissolving parliament .

Not 100% certain mind .

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast