+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T We Are A Laughing Stock

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You have no idea have you what you will unleash should another referendum be called and we remain in the EU after all this ?

Not a scooby doo have you ?

Try two UKIP Barnsley MP's for starters .

Hate crime towards EU migrants .

The Far Right mobbed up on demos in London and making the Poll Tax riots look like a picnic , clue it works for the French , go figure .

If Labour stick their names to another referendum they will never see power again , it will finish them .
    Animal I get the impression you think every thing will be rosey when we leave the E.U.
    Hate crime as risen since we voted to leave the E.U.
    The Far Right are hear now and have always been among us Farage, Banks, Johnstone, Mog, Fox, The DUP, The EDL, I could go on and on its them that p1llocked the public to vote leave in the 1st place.
    And if Labour can not get a General Election then it's there duty to put there names to a referendum and stop the stupidity of this right wing lame duck govenment taking the country over the cliff hedge.
    That's mi take on things Animal I just wonder which one of us is right.

So you don't think Labour is under a duty to do what it said it would in the 2017 manifesto and respect the outcome of the referendum?

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Animal I get the impression you think every thing will be rosey when we leave the E.U.
    Hate crime as risen since we voted to leave the E.U.
    The Far Right are hear now and have always been among us Farage, Banks, Johnstone, Mog, Fox, The DUP, The EDL, I could go on and on its them that p1llocked the public to vote leave in the 1st place.
    And if Labour can not get a General Election then it's there duty to put there names to a referendum and stop the stupidity of this right wing lame duck govenment taking the country over the cliff hedge.
    That's mi take on things Animal I just wonder which one of us is right.
    No I don't think it will be easy , far from it but that we've had our vote and it was to leave the EU .

It's a very dangerous game when it becomes the people v parliament , very dangerous .

Don't think for one minute Labour would have managed this any better Mr C because they wouldn't have .

Labour are as divided as the government as we both are .

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    So you don't think Labour is under a duty to do what it said it would in the 2017 manifesto and respect the outcome of the referendum?
    I normally ignore your coments because I think you just want an argument but i'll answer you this time.

Labour is respecting the referendum it's only people like you who just don't like Labour party that try to bring them down with bullshyte coments.
    It said nothing was off the table, that includes a referendum if all else fails and by god with your party in charge we are a laughing stock around the world and failing big time.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    No I don't think it will be easy , far from it but that we've had our vote and it was to leave the EU .

It's a very dangerous game when it becomes the people v parliament , very dangerous .

Don't think for one minute Labour would have managed this any better Mr C because they wouldn't have .

Labour are as divided as the government as we both are .
    We'll just have to wait and see what happens animal, i'm more concerned about people's rights and workers rights when we come out because these Tory's don't give a toss about the working man, you know i'm an old man now nearly 70 and i'm not werid about misen but my children and grand kids some are in there early 20's and just starting off in life that's what i'm bothered about.
    Did you know I voted not to join the EU in 1975 .

I normally ignore your coments because I think you just want an argument but i'll answer you this time.

Labour is respecting the referendum it's only people like you who just don't like Labour party that try to bring them down with bullshyte coments.
    It said nothing was off the table, that includes a referendum if all else fails and by god with your party in charge we are a laughing stock around the world and failing big time.
    The 2017 Labour manifesto said that Labour respects the outcome of the referendum. It said nothing about supporting calls for a further referendum when things got tough. That appeared at the 2018 conference.

So what are we to believe? That statements in manifestoes produced by the Labour Party are meaningless?

How would you feel if you were a Leaver, but voted Labour last year on the basis of the manifesto statement?

I’m fed up to back teeth with all the in fighting between all these well payed toffs not doing what the people of this country voted for. Conservatives and labour don’t want brexit . The Common man wants brexit, we needed a stronger Brexiteer prime minister in charge. And It Gauls me to say that if Trump was in charge we would already be out of Europ and in total control of everything to do with our great country.
    May should go over to Europe and tell them to stick it up there arse, we will keep our £40 billion and stand on our own two feet.
    See how Germany cry when we put 15% import tax on all there Merc’s,Audi.VW cars.
    Rant over
    Merry Christmas to both Brexiteer’s and remoaners
    Up the tarn
    Last edited by Jack rodders; 14-12-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack rodders View Post
    I’m fed up to back teeth with all the in fighting between all these well payed toffs not doing what the people of this country voted for. Conservatives and labour don’t want brexit . The Common man wants brexit, we needed a stronger Brexiteer prime minister in charge. And It Gauls me to say that if Trump was in charge we would already be out of Europ and in total control of everything to do with our great country.
    May should go over to Europe and tell them to stick it up there arse, we will keep our £40 billion and stand on our own two feet.
    See how Germany cry when we put 15% import tax on all there Merc’s,Audi.VW cars.
    Rant over
    Merry Christmas to both Brexiteer’s and remoaners
    Up the tarn
    Bang on

We'll just have to wait and see what happens animal, i'm more concerned about people's rights and workers rights when we come out because these Tory's don't give a toss about the working man, you know i'm an old man now nearly 70 and i'm not werid about misen but my children and grand kids some are in there early 20's and just starting off in life that's what i'm bothered about.
    Did you know I voted not to join the EU in 1975 .
    It will be down to the working people if it comes to that Mr C , grow a pair , stand together and bloody well fight for em .

My patience gets stretched to the limit at times when people want others to make their working lives better whilst they stand back and shyte themselves .

Only one thing as ever improved working lives and that's the people themselves colliers .

Most of the time in my experience the working time directive is totally ignored by both worker and management , useless bit of legislation that doesn't stack up in reality .

Never seen the EU on a picket line yet .

If the UK workers future health is decided by the EU then they have got problems .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 14-12-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KINDERSCOUT View Post
    We already have bridges with 27 countries in the EU. We are still part of the EU and if it is corrupt we as a member country helped create it. With regard to kicking on this is the fantasy world created by the so called European Research Group who so far have researched nothing. I am surprised you consider joining such loons as Jacob Reese Mogg, Boris Jhonson David Davies Liam Fox in thinking our future prosperity will be created by non existant trade deals when we already trade into a market of 500 million people.QUOTE=animallittle3;39084336]You know the saddest thing about all this is the fact it's tearing the country apart .

When you think about it there's every motivation to stick two fingers up to the EU , build bridges , unite and prosper outside of this corrupt club by pulling together .

The EU don't want that , feck their plans up good and proper if we came through this and kicked on .

It possibly would have happened at one time but societies changed in that respect unfortunately .
    [/QUOTE]

And you were led by Cameron and Osborne !!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast