+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Reading match

I was there. Wasn't Phil Parkinson winding up our players all game in that match ?

Another one of those teams that went from lower league obscurity to Pemier league glory, thanks to a multi-millionaire owner. All previous club history buried.

We are 11-10 favourite to win on Saturday.Sometime since we were that short odds in the Championship.Warney has worked wonders considering what he has been given to spend.Hope he can find some more" Smiths and Robertsons" in January.Two top quality players and shining at this level.

Weather forecast has gone from "heavy snow" to sleet so game looks on.

Forecast back to heavy snow again 1pm to 6pm.

I don’t know what your looking at but snow hasn’t been mentioned for Rotherham only rain

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I don’t know what your looking at but snow hasn’t been mentioned for Rotherham only rain
    Thats what I've seen millertop, on the forecast on TV the snow was showing from around Newcastle and up into Scotland with rain for us.

BBC weather app.

I’m hoping Warne go’s for

Rodak
    Vyner Robertson raggett mattock
    Williams Towell Vaulks Taylor
    Smith
    Proctor

I don’t think semi plays his best in the winter it happened last year and year before where he started making silly errors when it got cold.

Warney has just been on Radio DeeDah. Vassell likely to be out for several weeks (groin injury). Sounds like Raggett is not fit enough to start yet, but may be on the bench again.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast