+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Man City ticket info.

Our Club are doing a champagne breakfast,park at NYS for day, travel and ticket £50

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Started with top tier I think.
    If you end up on front rows near steps then you will have a barrier in your view

Attachment 11256
    They are only selling the top tear to us ! Middle tear will remain empty and bottom tear is used for home supporters,according to the woman in our club shop !

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    They are only selling the top tear to us ! Middle tear will remain empty and bottom tear is used for home supporters,according to the woman in our club shop !
    I know we're expecting little more than a hiding, but I don't like the sound of all those "tears"

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Our Club are doing a champagne breakfast,park at NYS for day, travel and ticket £50

And Brecks doing some hospitality stuff - raffles, anecdotes

Seems like a decent deal to be fair.

Once again (and probably to make it easier for themselves) RUFC are punishing best travelling supporters by selling the worst seats first ie top corner of stand. Think we'll wait until next week when better seats should become available, as we did at S****horpe.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Once again (and probably to make it easier for themselves) RUFC are punishing best travelling supporters by selling the worst seats first ie top corner of stand. Think we'll wait until next week when better seats should become available, as we did at S****horpe.
    Timbertop, The club are hoping to shift 5519 seats in as little as 22 days. Bearing in mind they are also closed for some of those days due to Xmas/new year hols etc then they have to sell them quickly. I can't see where they are punishing anyone. It's down to choice so if fans want them now well you get what you get.

Millerstale are you sure you attended the same school as me.? with your continuous spelling mistakes are you sure the school in question wasnt Little Haugh !!! Top tier, middle tier, bottom tier, its enough to make you cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Millerstale are you sure you attended the same school as me.? with your continuous spelling mistakes are you sure the school in question wasnt Little Haugh !!! Top tier, middle tier, bottom tier, its enough to make you cry.

Yes Archie I did go to Little Haugh !and then got a free transfer to Monkwood when I was 9 where you used to copy all my work ?
    I remember Mr Glover once saying to you Hxxxxxx are you copying off UXXXXX (MILLERSTALE, “why” you replied, because Mr GLOVER said MILLERSTALE answered “I don’t know to question 7, and you answered “I don’t know either “ 😇😏

Yes Archie I did go to Little Haugh !and then got a free transfer to Monkwood when I was 9 where you used to copy all my work ?
    I remember Mr Glover once saying to you Hxxxxxx are you copying off UXXXXX (MILLERSTALE, “why” you replied, because Mr GLOVER said MILLERSTALE answered “I don’t know to question 7, and you answered “I don’t know either “ 😇😏
    Nice one pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    The top tier looks like it holds around 5K. It will only be if we sell all 5K, that they will start to look at selling the other tiers to away fans, that is if they haven't already started selling them to home supporters.

Attachment 11269

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast