+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Man City ticket info.

Yes we have all the top tier, home fans have to relocate to other areas.
    If they do send more tickets to us then I’m guessing it will only be one block each in middle and bottom tiers

Went to the NYS ticket office earlier this morning. Three tills open but still a big queue - manly people buying tickets for Man City game. We should have a good following for the match, judging from that!

Ooops - That should have said "...mainly people..."!

RUFC Official Twitter 1pm today (Fri 14th Dec) - already sold 2100 tickets for Man. City game
    Last edited by mikemiller; 14-12-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Been down this afternoon and I must say,every time I go down the service is always friendly and polite.Busy little bees who seem to enjoy the job they are doing and at times they must be under a bit of pressure.Merry Christmas lasses.

Thank you Millertop and Scum for the update on all of this, I've booked x 2 the champagne breakfast for a different slant on this.

Im not driving, no fuel costs, no parking fees and straight in and out of the ground on a coach home.

No I'm not the new moneybags Kempo just wanted a lazy day simple as that. I'll see my mates in the ground and by them a beer.

If you know me give me a tap and I'll buy you one to.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Been down this afternoon and I must say,every time I go down the service is always friendly and polite.Busy little bees who seem to enjoy the job they are doing and at times they must be under a bit of pressure.Merry Christmas lasses.
    Nice post pal, yes they are.

9am Monday 17th December

Tickets are released to Millers Mayday members, strictly 1 ticket per mayday member who are non-season ticket holders, subject to availability. Tickets will also be available to supporters who have bought a half season ticket for the 2018/19 season strictly 1 ticket per supporter, subject to availability

3,000 sold upto now

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    9am Monday 17th December

Tickets are released to Millers Mayday members, strictly 1 ticket per mayday member who are non-season ticket holders, subject to availability. Tickets will also be available to supporters who have bought a half season ticket for the 2018/19 season strictly 1 ticket per supporter, subject to availability

3,000 sold upto now
    ....so having a Season ticket cancels out your benefits from being a Mayday member? These are totally different, 1 is for watching the match and other for financially supporting the club (with a chance of winning in the draw)

9am Tuesday 18th December

Tickets are on sale to supporters who have 40 or more loyalty points, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Wednesday 19th December

Tickets are on sale to supporters who have 10 or more loyalty points, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Thursday 20th December

Tickets go on general sale subject to availability. Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of 5 tickets per customer number. If supporters have already bought tickets in any other period of sales, they will only be able to purchase additional tickets to the total of 5 tickets. If supporters are buying on behalf of other supporters then we will need their details so that loyalty points can be added to the correct accounts.
    Last edited by millertop; 18-12-2018 at 11:00 AM.

3500 flogged at 9 am today and not gone on general sale yet. Can see the whole 5500 going.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast