+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ivan toney

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    Don't know enough about him to comment animal, but there'll be someone out there who fits the bill. I just hope our scouting network knows who. Plus I hope warney is prepared to deviate from his player profile preference when the need arises. Young, fit, athletic players are essential, I dont doubt that, and our style certainly needs such players. But, some of the players ive ever seen dont seem to run about at all, and yet the ball always seems to find them.
    Had a massive influence on keeping Bolton in the championship last season and he's played at the highest level at Liverpool as a younger player .

Bolton let him go in the summer and Blackpool took him on , I'm guessing Bolton wanted him off the wage bill but Blackpool won't be paying him a fortune that's for sure .

Another one everyone missed for very little outlay . .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 16-12-2018 at 01:55 PM.

The lad Herbie Kane at Donny is a class act , on loan from Liverpool until Jan 1st .

Liverpool and Kane himself might fancy stepping up a level with his future development in mind .

Only thing with having young players from Liverpool on your books is that you have to commit to them playing a very high percentage of games or it's costs you a hefty fine but Kane is a very good young player .

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    One poor game and fat boy slim dropped him like a rash.
    OT but that's a strange phrase I've never heard before. How do you drop a rash?

Penicillin

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    OT but that's a strange phrase I've never heard before. How do you drop a rash?
    E45 cream works with my twins. The rash is gone in 2 days.

Forget Ivan Toney he’s not coming to NYS.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Penicillin
    I've had enough to know that. Just wondered how 'dropping' a rash can be analogous to quickly dropping a player from the team?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234