+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: January's possible Ins and outs ?

January's possible Ins and outs ?

Latest rumour ? Winger and goalscorer Hamilton from Mansfield Town , don't know much about the lad ?

Pinnock from Wimbledon ? Apparently we have had him watched a few times ,

Outs ?????

I don't want to see anyone leaveing as I think we need a big squad as we have one or two that are injury prawn as for coming in we need a good experienced wingman and an owd eead in midfield i'm also hoping the Australian lad will be fit very soon (as anyone herd owt abart him).

Get rid of Hedges, Isgrove and any over dead wood left hanging around. Bring in two wingers, another striker and box to box midfielder, new goalkeeper and centre back.

Think about accepting bids for Cavare and Moncur and listen to offers for Potts and Moore who'll both attract bids from Championship clubs. Potts already playing like his heads been turned.

I'd get rid of Lindsay to whoever 'll take him aswell. He's tripe and the number of times he needlessly plays himself and the team into trouble is ridiculous. Just watch the highlights of the Wycombe game.

Jake Wright from the blunts , experienced centre half who had a great influence in their league one championship season .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Get rid of Hedges, Isgrove and any over dead wood left hanging around. Bring in two wingers, another striker and box to box midfielder, new goalkeeper and centre back.

Think about accepting bids for Cavare and Moncur and listen to offers for Potts and Moore who'll both attract bids from Championship clubs. Potts already playing like his heads been turned.

I'd get rid of Lindsay to whoever 'll take him aswell. He's tripe and the number of times he needlessly plays himself and the team into trouble is ridiculous. Just watch the highlights of the Wycombe game.
    Who is going to tek Isgrove and Hedges ? Maybe we could loan em art ? Or purram boorth inna glass recylin skip !!! Lindsey ent looked reyt forra while nar, a saw that Wycombe highlights , he tacculd like a moth , blowk gorraway , he even tried to trip immup and failed , Summats not reyt darn Theer

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Latest rumour ? Winger and goalscorer Hamilton from Mansfield Town , don't know much about the lad ?

Pinnock from Wimbledon ? Apparently we have had him watched a few times ,

Outs ?????
    C J Hamilton was a BLADE academy player until recently Roma,always looked talented a bit leggy but also a bit weak to me but havin seen some of the highlights on Quest he certainly looks like he's filled out/grown a bit.It wa bleedin cowd last Friday watchin the 1-1 draw wi U/23's.We play your U/18's satdi mornin at Shirecliffe i wer gunna go but it's tippin it bein very cowd/snowin so i may/probs gi it a miss. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    C J Hamilton was a BLADE academy player until recently Roma,always looked talented a bit leggy but also a bit weak to me but havin seen some of the highlights on Quest he certainly looks like he's filled out/grown a bit.It wa bleedin cowd last Friday watchin the 1-1 draw wi U/23's.We play your U/18's satdi mornin at Shirecliffe i wer gunna go but it's tippin it bein very cowd/snowin so i may/probs gi it a miss. UTCB
    Eyup mi owd pal , thanks fo info on Hamilton , is he on loan at Stags then ? And worrabart Jake Wright that Animal's mentioned , ennyrooard all the best fo Xmas and New Year to you n Family , Regards Roma

Wots happening wi that lad Callum Styles that Goat shelled art £500,000 fo and sent back to Bury ?

Conway and the Indian lad (? name) appeared at Wycombe to give Goat the hard word abart gerrin the £6 million lost income back from relegation. My Pillaker Antenna are twitching that Goat iz writing the Press Release nar abart "the offer we couldn't turn darn" fo Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Wots happening wi that lad Callum Styles that Goat shelled art £500,000 fo and sent back to Bury ?

Conway and the Indian lad (? name) appeared at Wycombe to give Goat the hard word abart gerrin the £6 million lost income back from relegation. My Pillaker Antenna are twitching that Goat iz writing the Press Release nar abart "the offer we couldn't turn darn" fo Moore.
    I read more into it than that pardon the pun. I never think it's a good sign when the owner is travelling on the same bus as the manager and players.

These a billionaire businessmen wanting immediate promotion back to the Championship and we're 12 pts behind Portsmouth already. The football hasn't exactly been cracking either.

I wouldn't be surprised if the good start to the season was just the token upturn in form a new coach brings and people are already having reservations about Stendel.

I like the guy and want him to do well. Just wouldn't surprise me if the board got rid that's all.

A know the new owners gave Morais get arta jail cards wi McBurnie and Moore and he still ****** it up but am not too sure they are that interested or knowledgable abart the football side of things. Thella been here a year next week and am still trying to work art why they came.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast