+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The Worst PM In History

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I truthfully still don't know what a Leave vote is.

Can anyone really know what every one of the 17m people voted for..the government don't and that's what the issue is.

Did they vote for a no deal, which would cause great economic self harm after being told it would be easy to strike a deal.
    Did they vote for a Norway style deal (heavily backed by Farage) which would give us less control over our borders because they are in Schengen.
    Did they vote for May's deal - probably not because of how unpopular it is.

Perhaps many voted leave for a combination of all of the above. And as a result there is no clear mandate for what type of leaving the EU the UK government should implement.

That's not the fault of the Leave voters, that's the fault of the way the referendum was handled and is prominently the answer to the question of this thread. The worst PM in my lifetime is David Cameron, for allowing Tory infighting to fester to such an extent it has left us in this state of limbo and uncertainty for the best part of 3 years.

And that is why we need another vote.
    To me someone of an age who remembers the vote to join the common market leave is/was reverting back to pre 75 taking back everything we gave up like the fishing boundary
    Simples
    Now how about the lies we were told back then by heath and Wilson to get a pro common market vote?.I voted no back then but if it had stayed as just a trading block that would have been fine,I certainly don't want to be part of a federal superstate that really has no country but orders everyone else around

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    To me someone of an age who remembers the vote to join the common market leave is/was reverting back to pre 75 taking back everything we gave up like the fishing boundary
    Simples
    Now how about the lies we were told back then by heath and Wilson to get a pro common market vote?.I voted no back then but if it had stayed as just a trading block that would have been fine,I certainly don't want to be part of a federal superstate that really has no country but orders everyone else around
    So please do tell me, how many European laws negatively affect your life....

My my, that time again already?

Seems to come around quicker and quicker and .......... have a good one folks .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    My my, that time again already?

Seems to come around quicker and quicker and .......... have a good one folks .
    Very probably my post of the year 68.

You’re wasted in whatever career your stuck in......you really should become a writer of satire.

I believe that the negotiations were conducted with Mrs May wishing for a very soft Brexit. Clearly, the Brexit Ministers were uncomfortable with her requirements and, one after another, they accordingly resigned. She now has her lap dog in that Office.
    To consistently assert that the deal negotiated is the ONLY ONE, with no possible further amendment...and then...at the 11th hour...pull the Parliamentary vote as she maybe able to improve the deal, is at outrageous affront to us all. She has lost all trust and should have resigned.
    No surprise that job preservation kicked in with her promise to get out pre next election.

New footage from inside No. 10 apparently:

https://youtu.be/ucJ6RPez06s

Quote Originally Posted by Roymit View Post
    New footage from inside No. 10 apparently:

https://youtu.be/ucJ6RPez06s
    Brilliant 🤣

Brexit is only a nightmare because of the spiders web called the EU. There are so many tentacles wrapped around the countries in it that its virtually impossible to leave. Its like Hotel california. Plus we have all had to endure a glut for two years of people with lots of money and no interest in this country coining phrases like "Cliff edge", "catastrophe" with absolutely no basis whatsoever. Two years of biased TV interviews, like the select posh remainers in a Hotel and then a bunch of chavy tattoed louts in a PUB. Its been orchestrated from the word go. None of the remainers seem the to be the slightest bit interested in any of the threats from the EU or indeed their mantra of "every national state must be dismantled and submit to the EU cause"...voiced by Merkel and that other guy who's name escapes me. The distain is so bad you would wonder why they want us......oh wait....MONEY...Thats why they want us. The rich wont mind because when the MOT's get increasingly impossible to pass with an old car (Poor person) the rich folks will just splash out another 50,000 for a new motor. Its designed for the rich to make the rich richer. Job done.

Correct boingy. As I said before, 'too many snouts in the trough!'

The continuing Brexit shambles is unacceptable, ideally, there should be a free vote for MPs on whether to drop Brexit altogether on the basis that it is undeliverable and as there is a majority of ‘Remain’ MPs in Parliament, they should vote for the best option for the country, i.e. withdraw Article 50. Failing that, there should be another referendum with a straight choice, Remain or leave on WTO rules; hopefully common sense would prevail......!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)