+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbheid

Quote Originally Posted by PerthDon View Post
    Pac-Man... I haven’t posted here in years, although I am a regular reader of the site. I’m not entirely sure what your agenda is here. At 36 years of age I have by all accounts, entirely ****ed my life up, I’ve suffered with depression for as long as I can remember, weed, e’s, and more recently(about 14 years) suffered with a very serious addiction to cocaine. I had a fantastic upbringing, brought up with the correct morals and values to go on and succeed in life, (albeit without the expensive branded stuff, that many of my peers (whose parents on benefits seemed to turn up to school in) had. Some of my “mental” issues stem from a close friendship with everyone’s favourite ****e player before big Andy, And his fathers “over enthusiasm” and his during “sleepovers” I could have been strong I could have chose to deal with this **** differently but my brain chose to mentally deal otherwise, I suppose my point is that no matter how lucky or how successful you think you have been , everyone deals differently with things, I could have done anything I wanted with my life and I had every available option given to me to do that, but if mentally you aren’t strong yourself, then that general self loathing means you find yourself chasing “highs” that just aren’t there. If Thumbheid has everything there, money profession etc etc but his brain isn’t wired to let him mentally deal with that, then who the **** are you to have any say on that, “he’s in the public eye you retort? Well unfortunately with your occasionally interesting “look at me threads, along with pictures , you also put yourself in the public eye, your constant references to family exes etc, I happen to know someone that knows you and your referrals to marriage breakdowns aren’t exactly what you say they are. He’s a **** you say? I’m sure ur ex mrs family would say many things regards you and your attitudes to others. I for one hope your jnr does not take after his father. I for one wish thumbheid all the best and hope he gets past his problems whatever you may speculate they are, because from what I see, it is indeed you that’s the **** and not him despite who he plays for. All the best Leigh griffiths , Pac-Man go **** yourself you ignorant fuxking cock.

PAC-MAN the Dave Kitson of AbMad
    Do you know if the stories about Stevie May and Eve Muirhead (plenty of pics on here) are true?

Nae sure of eve, but my ex mrs pumped him on the nite of cup win. Not sure of the relevance though?

Quote Originally Posted by PerthDon View Post
    , Pac-Man go **** yourself you ignorant fuxking cock.

PAC-MAN the Dave Kitson of AbMad
    Thanks for that.

But lets point out some things here.

A- thats a bit personal for a message board i would have thought. So i would love to know your agenda and what you were trying to achieve. You dont know anything about me at the end of the day

B-how dare you bring up my family up in this. My wee man especially. He has nothing to do with anything here. As for my ex im pretty sure you dont know anything as im still trying to work out what went wrong there. But one things for sure, i have never discussed it her. I may have mentioned there is one but never mentioned anything from behind the scenes. I have never even spoken to my mates about it. So dont falsify

C- i have had bouts of depression brought on by my world collapsing around me, and am i past all of it? F@ck knows to be honest. One thing i do know is im nothing like the person i was before because of it

D- i have my points clear on here numerous times in regards to mental health and how it shouldnt be mocked.

E- i have heard alot about Griffiths through someone i know and he is possibly the most dislikeable arsehole fitba player you could get. He could have been one of the best scottish fitba strikers for a long long time but he kept up his ned existance and not grow up.i dont like the guy. He is someone who could have got all the help he needed to turn his life around. Others are not in that fortunate position but hes choosing to throw it away. He chose drink and gambling over his career. If i could have guessed an SPFL player that this would have happened to he would have been my first choice. I didnt say ha ha hes got addictions. I said f@ck him. And thats in general. He is a horrible waste of spunk

F- im sorry to hear about your problems and i hope there is light at the end of the tunnel. I would never wish it on anyone. I have also stated this is the past. Worst times of my life when i was supposed to be enjoying the best with my new child

But for the the long winded personal attack. Come on, i think you know yourself thats a bit over the top and uncalled for a football message board. No need
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 13-12-2018 at 05:18 AM.

Oocha!! ...

PerthDon, Ah feel for ye min .... regardin yer personal traumas, and understand how raw ye feel, and therefore can understand how yer anger is directed at Pacman. Haein worked nearly 20 years in Social Care, Ah get far yer comin fae regardin the misconceptions regardin the roots/origins o' mental health problems, but canna help think that that rawness ye felt needed a target ... and Pac wis too easy. Ah expect when yer less raw, an' read back, ye'll agree.

Pac min, Likewise, if ye tak account o' fit PerthDon contributed ( whether too personal for a fitba forum or nae ), ye might excuse his/her poke at ye fuelled by the momentum o' the rawness and anger that yer posts (inadvertently) sparked.

All in all, fitba forum or nae, it wis courageous o' PerthDon tae share his/her thoughts and expose his past in such a way ... and understandable that Pac required tae defend against the 'attached' personal attack.

Hope you guys are able tae look back an' tak stock ..... but ... it's a fitba forum! ... and the good thing aboot the world o' fitba is that within it's confines, it might be one o' the few realms in life we are allowed tae slag/hate/threaten/tribalise/posture .... whilst, of course, nae gettin intae any o' that racist/classist/agist/***ist/homophobic/creedist/etc shiτe. But, nerves are gonna get 'hit' noo an' again.

Tae conclude tho ... As Ah said ... Ah worked nearly 20 years in Social Care ... with a variety o' client groups, with a range o' qualifications and training which equips me sufficiently to make mental health assessments. Normally, a proper mental health assessment would require access to records, interviews with family and carers, and importantly, at least one meeting with the 'client'.

But ... 'Thumb'? ... fυck! .... first time Ah saw the guy's permanently contorted 'ill contented curmudgeonly' coupon .... Ah said aloud ... "Nutcase!"
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 13-12-2018 at 06:56 AM.

I’m far from a “snowflake” or shy of expressing opinion.

One thing I’d be avoiding though, is decrying or taking the p1ss out of mental health issues &/or illness.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Oocha!! ...

PerthDon, Ah feel for ye min .... regardin yer personal traumas, and understand how raw ye feel, and therefore can understand how yer anger is directed at Pacman. Haein worked nearly 20 years in Social Care, Ah get far yer comin fae regardin the misconceptions regardin the roots/origins o' mental health problems, but canna help think that that rawness ye felt needed a target ... and Pac wis too easy. Ah expect when yer less raw, an' read back, ye'll agree.

Pac min, Likewise, if ye tak account o' fit PerthDon contributed ( whether too personal for a fitba forum or nae ), ye might excuse his/her poke at ye fuelled by the momentum o' the rawness and anger that yer posts (inadvertently) sparked.

That's why I didn't get personal and wished him well in the future . Totally excused it.

Just had to say this is the wrong vehicle for such and with a private message function available where he/she could have done exactly the same it makes it even more wrong

Plus I was just saying that Griffiths is a horrible human, addictions and demons or not

Good luck PerthDon. Water aff a ducks back here

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’m far from a “snowflake” or shy of expressing opinion.

One thing I’d be avoiding though, is decrying or taking the p1ss out of mental health issues &/or illness.
    100% RST , some folk prefer to make flippant comments from behind the anynomity of a keyboard, thankfully most do not.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    100% RST , some folk prefer to make flippant comments from behind the anynomity of a keyboard, thankfully most do not.

SF
    Who has made flippant comments about mental health here?

Ah hae an unfounded concern an suspicion o' any bugger wi tattoos in ony case .... Ah let it go fan they are mere 'tastefully' placed subtle and which have personal meaning .... like that neat wee rose on a good mate of mine's shoulder. ... and yeah, there are a great many of my chums go further .... but they still 'wear' the tattoos rather than become the tattoos.

Then there's the 'ignore me ... look at my fυckin tattoos' school .... which Griffiths has graduated from to become "don't ask me questions - just read my fυckin tattoos ya cυnt!"

.....And then there's that 'elite' tattoo sect, who tattoo their fυckin faces .... of whom, the only question one feels immediately obliged to ask, is .... why??? .... In the case o' the thumb tho? .... One might quote that North-East quip, normally reserved for somebody showing off a wee tad more of their body than is flattering ... "'Er's some things best kept happit up"

Seriously tho .... a cυnt tho he might be, and much as Ah think any kind o' facial tattoo wid be an improvement, Ah widna wish any kind o' life restrictin addiction or depression on any human being ...( or any being fairly closely related ) ... but he really should jist tattoo his face tae fυck!!
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 13-12-2018 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Who has made flippant comments about mental health here?
    Jesus wept PAC, have you actually read some of the posts on this thread? or do you just prefer to argue the case?
    I concurred with RST’s post regarding some of the flippant comments about Griffiths issues at the moment, can you not just accept that for what it is?

SF

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast