+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbheid

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Thank goodness no one moderates Aberdeen mad. It’s like a civil war on here at times and it would result on very few posters been left with an opinion.
    Free speech and all that....
    As the moderator on two different sites, I can agree and disagree .... I tend to moderate in a way which encourages inclusiveness ... by way of deleting/excluding personal attacks/attackers .... but have to say, I like, well, not 'like' ... more 'enjoy' what goes on here.

Unmoderated, some of the 'banter' on here gets ... well, lets say, 'beyond passionate' ..... although some sustained animosities/exchanges can get reeeeaaaaallly boring.

But yeah .... bearing in mind our numbers are not great, and observing that even the most attacked of us sheepies are never accepting of being 'silenced', and are big enough to bite back, I rarely feel the need to 'stick up' for any radge. But I do wonder if more folks would feel welcome if the tone was more ...errr 'convivial'?

However ... the last thing we need is to be 'slapped down' for allowing our passions to be exercised ...... at the end o' the day, we are all Dandies .... COYR ... **** the Tims/huns/Pope/IRA/Queen/UDA/ManU/list not exhaustive ... Stand Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I wonder if hes squandered his cash and will have to resort to nicking from Tesco again.

Hes a horrible wee c@nt. F@ck him
    That horrible wee c@nt you mention has kids, who by some accounts out there may not have had a dad this Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    That horrible wee c@nt you mention has kids, who by some accounts out there may not have had a dad this Christmas.
    That horrible wee cυnt allegedly has so many kids scattered aboot that if he wis in jail, those kids wid at least know why he wis unable tae hire a ****in helicopter in order tae be wi them aa at some point tae ak the turkey oot the oven!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I reserve the right to fall out with the young girl who was in front of me in the baker this morning having an anxiety attack on whether her scone should have raisins in it or not.
    It's amazin what raisins can do ( all together .... ) 5p!!!!

Name:  cadburys-amazin-raisin-bar-con.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  89.9 KB
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 13-12-2018 at 09:50 AM.

My nosieness has got the better of me.... Who's everyone's favourite sh*te player before big Andy?

Exactly

Jamie Langfield was my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    My nosieness has got the better of me.... Who's everyone's favourite sh*te player before big Andy?
    I wondered that as well, but thought it would be discreet not to pry on what had obviously caused some amount of trauma.

But yeah, Mackie. Has to be Mackie.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    It's amazin what raisins can do ( all together .... ) 5p!!!!

Name:  cadburys-amazin-raisin-bar-con.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  89.9 KB

Fine

Aztec bars must have been around the same time, fine ina.

A shilling though?

A bitty dear

David Winnie for me. Maybe O'Connor.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast