+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Thumbheid

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    My mate walked into a bog in a Weegie Celtic pub & saw a current pro blasting gear up his nose. Few years ago mind.

What’s the story with Shaedler?
    Well, I had a browse on Google and can't find what I read a couple of years back now, but there was a suggestion of gang involvement, in connection with a pub he owned but I can't remember the details....

Of Schaedler's demise, there's an article in the Scotsman, where his brother John Schaedler describes the scene of his death...

"Where they found him was not somewhere we had ever gone, which was odd. What I found really strange was that his car had been completely covered with branches and foliage. Why go to all that trouble of covering the car? And another strange thing was that when we got the car back a few weeks after he died, there was absolutely no evidence that a gun had gone off in the car. No bullet holes – nothing – just a few little pin-sized holes in the roof lining. I am used to shooting, and I have to say it surprises me that there was not a lot more damage if a shotgun went off inside that car.”

“There are so many things that don’t ring true. Afterwards I would start to hear all the stories: that he’s in debt, that he’s involved with the wrong people. People were contacting me and calling me up to Edinburgh. I got a call from an ex-CID officer. He was pushing it because Erich had helped his son in the hospital. He was told to drop it, but why were people higher up telling him to drop it? One other thing that bothers me is that when we got the keys to Erich’s flat, it was suspiciously clean. It looked like someone had deliberately tried to move things around. It didn’t look like Erich’s place at all, and I had been in all of his flats over the years to do odd jobs. It was like somebody had gone out of their way to hide something – it didn’t look like his usual messy bachelor pad.”

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    That horrible wee c@nt you mention has kids, who by some accounts out there may not have had a dad this Christmas.
    What's that got to do with him being a horrible ned c@nt.

If he's tried to kill himself as the rumour mill seems to be saying then its good he's getting help. The last thing I would want to see is that

But i don't understand where his kids fit in with him being an extremely dislikable arsehole

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    What's that got to do with him being a horrible ned c@nt.

If he's tried to kill himself as the rumour mill seems to be saying then its good he's getting help. The last thing I would want to see is that

But i don't understand where his kids fit in with him being an extremely dislikable arsehole
    Do yourself a favour Pac and give it a rest eh. You're making a plonker of yourself with this stuff. Ok we get it, you hate Thumb. Move on.

I agree with DonsDaft, he could have been a great. He was quick, strong, a great finisher and one of the best free kicks in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post

ffs. Any of these float yer boat?

I hope you are happy I'm gambling my and my kids futures by sending you pictures of cheerleaders whilst at work.
    Let’s have a bit cheer to enlighten the day....who is your choice of the above hussies?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Let’s have a bit cheer to enlighten the day....who is your choice of the above hussies?
    My thoughts exactly. Nothing like raising the tone of acrimony and rancour by objectifying random flopsies

3, 1, 6, 2, 5, 4

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Nothing like raising the tone of acrimony and rancour by objectifying random flopsies

3, 1, 6, 2, 5, 4
    I don't find any of them particularly attractive if we're objectifying and rating...perhaps the one on the extreme right (no not Marie Le Pen - surely the rules don't apply)

1, 1, -1, 2ish, 0, 2.5

Forced to choose?

No. 4

Anyone else do this on busses, trains etc?
    Just me then.

y'all are aff yer chuff going for 4. 3 has the exotic good looks of a young Julianna Margulies*

*fu(k yer rules, I'm in enough trouble as it is

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast