+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbheid

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    picky (unt

Believe it or not...I don’t particularly like her.

Oops .... did I not previously in this thread call out ageism as bad ****? ... my bad .... punishing myself facially and groinally as I type ... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Like her or nae, wid gladly swap wi fitv Ah hae noo!!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

ffs. Any of these float yer boat?

I hope you are happy I'm gambling my and my kids futures by sending you pictures of cheerleaders whilst at work.
    Last edited by StandfreeFM; 13-12-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Post a pic of Charles Barkely.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    My nosieness has got the better of me.... Who's everyone's favourite sh*te player before big Andy?
    I am the other side of 50 years old now and have watched and supported the dons from as far back as my fading memory serves me, and in that time there has been some amount of sheer fkn drivel and I could compile list after list after list and it would be ever changing apart from two fkn names that would be in that list every single fkn time and they are Donkey Sam fkn Cosgrove and Nicky fkn Maynard

SF

Ah, yer poor memory .... sympathies min ... auld age disna come itsel an' aa that but ..... Diamond? Solberg? .... errm ... Barrie Mitchell?

Name:  mens_t_shirt_-_vic_reeves_and_bob_mortimer_-_uncle_peter_donkey_-_burgundy_cropped_590x.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  24.7 KB

I wondered that as well, but thought it would be discreet not to pry on what had obviously caused some amount of trauma.

But yeah, Mackie. Has to be Mackie.
    Oh right, I didn't read it correctly...I was trying to think of the Scottish No1 Tennis player begore Big Andy Murray

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Wasn’t that Ian Redford, who did away with himself in the woods?

Shame, like. By all accounts, both Schaedler and Redford were decent sorts
    Erich Schaedler was found dead of shot gun injuries in Cardrona Forest on Christmas Eve 1985. Redford, from a rich Perth farming family, also was found dead near woodland in Irvine in 2014, only one week after appearing on 'Off the Ball' to promote his new autobiography. Therefore, despite being in turmoil he still put himself up in front of the public in the hope to earn his loved ones some money in the aftermath of his forthcoming death...

And, I should add, that they say that suicide is a long-term solution to a short term problem. If anyone has issues then the best policy is to find someone you can trust, whether a friend, family member or organisation, and talk about it...

Agreed, the match threads seem to turn about page 6/7 into a Mason/Aldo/Red John/Pac v JJ/AFC1903 b!tchfest. Not to say that some of it isn't funny or even that I haven't joined in once in a while, but it can descend into repetitive McInnes bashing/defending for long stretches.
    Fair point (few missed personalities ).
    I guess this could be looked at with regards to balance.

Maybe if there was not so much "repetitive McInnes bashing", then there would not be so much "defending for long stretches"

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast