+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbheid

As always you come on and accuse others of stuff. That's all you do here. Accuse and say everyones opinion is sh@te if it doesn't match your own and then they are inevitably named as "phannies" or "trolls".

Half this tread is about taking coke, one post is maybe a bit distasteful, the others are slagging off Griffiths in general and there is PerthDon and myself which is quite the opposite of taking the piss out of mental health and we both explained we have had our own issues. Then NairMAirNeeps and decent posts. You weren't here when it was all f@cking up for me I was up at all hours on here speaking drunken pish for a while around 3 years ago. Its a bad place to be when your head is not right

Then you come on and agree with RST which is admirable as there is no place for talking the piss out of mental health issues anywhere. But follow it up by making accusations that are pish as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    As always you come on and accuse others of stuff. That's all you do here. Accuse and say everyones opinion is sh@te if it doesn't match your own and then they are inevitably named as "phannies" or "trolls".

Half this tread is about taking coke, one post is maybe a bit distasteful, the others are slagging off Griffiths in general and there is PerthDon and myself which is quite the opposite of taking the piss out of mental health and we both explained we have had our own issues. Then NairMAirNeeps and decent posts. You weren't here when it was all f@cking up for me I was up at all hours on here speaking drunken pish for a while around 3 years ago. Its a bad place to be when your head is not right

Then you come on and agree with RST which is admirable as there is no place for talking the piss out of mental health issues anywhere. But follow it up by making accusations that are pish as always.
    PAC min, just slow down when posting, lots of folk have issues, the silent ones are probably some of the worst, I merely concurred with RST that some of the flippant remarks on this thread in my opinion were not correct, nothing more nor less, leave it at that.

SF

Aye aye JJ ... dinna ken aboot you min, but Ah've had a broken sleep, but either side o' it, enjoyin some home made Elderberry, Bramble and Sultana wine ... pretty much like a claret, and certainly a better version than ye'll get at yer local SPAR .... So, fae one 'Little Old Wine Drinker Me' tae another (fa has also, in times long past, sniffed the glue on occasion ) Ah have tae say, if Ah regarded Pac's posts as you dae, Ah would be fizzin mad! ...

But yer imaginin things min ... Pac's posts have been flippant for sure ... but as for Griffiths' issues, Sorry, Ah'm a senile auld bugger like yersel, but Ah've looked hard, and Ah dinna see far, apart fae bein speculative and hypothetical aboot fit thon horrible *******'s issues might be, Ah canna find anythin Pac has said that demeans, misrepresents, or is unsympathetic taewards those specific issues affectin' 'Thumb' which we all respectfully wish him well with.

Disna change the fact he is, and has always been a horrible, disrespectful, ugly, soor faced, cheatin Tim cυnt.

It’s on threads like this that I miss phoenixx

F@ck thumbheid and his gambling addiction. If I am a bad chunt for saying that so be it. There are plenty poor souls in our country who have serious problems and life threatening illness. Thumbheid has a gambling issue (strong rumours) so his greed got the better of him.

Miss Phoenix? ...rules min!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Miss Phoenix? ...rules min!
    Miss Phoenixx would be his aunty. There were some tales about her but I’m too much of a gentleman to repeat them

I'm sure the mods will be along in a few weeks to tidy this thread up.

The thumb is a nutter, no more no less. I don't give a f'uck how he gets on.
    Great striker though, could have been up there with the best.

Personally, my feeling for the whole " mental issues " thing is " get a grip"

I know this is wrong in many cases but it's my first thought, probably brought about by a fear and lack of understanding of the subject.

However

The whole thing is becoming flavour of the month. Life throws up many challenges, we have to be able to face them.
    We've reached the point where some 15 year old worried about their exams is now treated as having " mental issues"

This demeans real mental illness far more than my " get a grip" attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    F@ck thumbheid and his gambling addiction. If I am a bad chunt for saying that so be it. There are plenty poor souls in our country who have serious problems and life threatening illness. Thumbheid has a gambling issue (strong rumours) so his greed got the better of him.
    Aye RJ, but ken? The easiest guy tae fool is yersel ... whether it's gamblin, drinkin, drugs, or convincin yersel that yer love interest and yersel are good for one anither, yer always in control ... til yer nae .. and nane o' us are immune.

However .... bein a horrible cυnt is an affliction on others that said horrible cυnt needs tae address if he's gonna be onythin ither than a horrible cυnt, and whilst Ah wish him well wi his 'issues' unless he addresses the issue regardin bein a horrible cυnt, he will at best, if successful, be a reformed horrible cυnt.

In my professional opinion, as described above, I would suggest to young Griffiths that he sek counselling to explore the reasons he is a horrible cυnt, and such exploration might enlighten him regarding his mental health issues, gambling etc.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast