+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thumbheid

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Managers too.
    Does it make your teeth look like popcorn

Just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I wonder if hes squandered his cash and will have to resort to nicking from Tesco again.

Hes a horrible wee c@nt. F@ck him
    There’s a job at the Samaritans or as a counsellor waiting for you.

There's certainly many things that are kept in-house in the footballing world and protected by the silence of the journalists.

I think substance abuse is certainly one. I remember an ex Aberdeen player use to come into my local at the time and sell amphetamines. No surprise who the player was, the most likely suspect probably in the last 30 years, and sadly passed away a number of years ago...

Speaking about ex-Hibs players with 'issues', who remembers hearing about the rather suspect death of Erich Schaedler? He went into the woods near the borders in December 1985 and blew his head off with a shotgun. Suicide was the verdict but suggestions of foul play has since emerged
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 12-12-2018 at 08:40 PM.

It’s good to hear thumbheid is struggling due to off field activities....the more Celtic players show signs of weakness the better in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    There's certainly many things that are kept in-house in the footballing world and protected by the silence of the journalists.

I think substance abuse is certainly one. I remember an ex Aberdeen player use to come into my local at the time and sell amphetamines. No surprise who the player was, the most likely suspect probably in the last 30 years, and sadly passed away a number of years ago...

Speaking about ex-Hibs players with 'issues', who remembers hearing about the rather suspect death of Erich Schaedler? He went into the woods near the borders in December 1985 and blew his head off with a shotgun. Suicide was the verdict but suggestions of foul play has since appeared...
    My mate walked into a bog in a Weegie Celtic pub & saw a current pro blasting gear up his nose. Few years ago mind.

What’s the story with Shaedler?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    There’s a job at the Samaritans or as a counsellor waiting for you.
    I have compassion issues

I heard it was writers cramp from writing out Xmas cards to his weans.

Speaking about ex-Hibs players with 'issues', who remembers hearing about the rather suspect death of Erich Schaedler? He went into the woods near the borders in December 1985 and blew his head off with a shotgun. Suicide was the verdict but suggestions of foul play has since emerged
    I thought Schaedler shot himself in his garage?

Never realised there was questions.........

Wasn’t that Ian Redford, who did away with himself in the woods?

Shame, like. By all accounts, both Schaedler and Redford were decent sorts

Pac-Man... I haven’t posted here in years, although I am a regular reader of the site. I’m not entirely sure what your agenda is here. At 36 years of age I have by all accounts, entirely ****ed my life up, I’ve suffered with depression for as long as I can remember, weed, e’s, and more recently(about 14 years) suffered with a very serious addiction to cocaine. I had a fantastic upbringing, brought up with the correct morals and values to go on and succeed in life, (albeit without the expensive branded stuff, that many of my peers (whose parents on benefits seemed to turn up to school in) had. Some of my “mental” issues stem from a close friendship with everyone’s favourite ****e player before big Andy, And his fathers “over enthusiasm” and his during “sleepovers” I could have been strong I could have chose to deal with this **** differently but my brain chose to mentally deal otherwise, I suppose my point is that no matter how lucky or how successful you think you have been , everyone deals differently with things, I could have done anything I wanted with my life and I had every available option given to me to do that, but if mentally you aren’t strong yourself, then that general self loathing means you find yourself chasing “highs” that just aren’t there. If Thumbheid has everything there, money profession etc etc but his brain isn’t wired to let him mentally deal with that, then who the **** are you to have any say on that, “he’s in the public eye you retort? Well unfortunately with your occasionally interesting “look at me threads, along with pictures , you also put yourself in the public eye, your constant references to family exes etc, I happen to know someone that knows you and your referrals to marriage breakdowns aren’t exactly what you say they are. He’s a **** you say? I’m sure ur ex mrs family would say many things regards you and your attitudes to others. I for one hope your jnr does not take after his father. I for one wish thumbheid all the best and hope he gets past his problems whatever you may speculate they are, because from what I see, it is indeed you that’s the **** and not him despite who he plays for. All the best Leigh griffiths , Pac-Man go **** yourself you ignorant fuxking cock.

PAC-MAN the Dave Kitson of AbMad
    Last edited by PerthDon; 13-12-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast