+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ifollow vids not working

Ifollow vids not working

I subscribe to ifollow.

The vids work on my app on my phone but not my laptop. Cleared cookies etc... still to no avail. Anybody got any suggestions before I have to email EFL Digital?

On previous threads, people were on about using Chrome, Firefox etc. Search for it in the threads.

On previous threads, people were on about using Chrome, Firefox etc. Search for it in the threads. Turn off add blocker for Ifollow

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I subscribe to ifollow.

The vids work on my app on my phone but not my laptop. Cleared cookies etc... still to no avail. Anybody got any suggestions before I have to email EFL Digital?
    I had a problem watching the Stags game last weekend. The video just wouldn't load. I was just about to smash my laptop into a million pieces, but I decided to try Microsoft Edge instead. It worked. But that meant I had to watch the game

Strange though, as Chrome has been fine all season up until that game. Perhaps one of those 'useful' Windows updates has buggered everything up as usual?

Give Edge a go, or any other browser. If none of those work then I guess you'll have to get in touch with them.

By the way, I emailed iFollow to explain the issue. I'll let you know if they get back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I subscribe to ifollow.

I experienced the same thing last week. Cleared cache, cookies etc. and miraculously it all started working fine again. Never had to do this before with iFollow/Chrome but hey ho, it now works again. I don't know if it's the exact same issue for you but mine was simply a player with a black screen?

I too had the same problem cleared the Cache etc still did not work contacted efl who asked me if I was running *******er yes I am, well remove it I Follow does not like it so I did it all works fine again now. The only problem is the Mad Board is full of those again. Grrr

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I had a problem watching the Stags game last weekend. The video just wouldn't load. I was just about to smash my laptop into a million pieces, but I decided to try Microsoft Edge instead. It worked. But that meant I had to watch the game

Strange though, as Chrome has been fine all season up until that game. Perhaps one of those 'useful' Windows updates has buggered everything up as usual?

Give Edge a go, or any other browser. If none of those work then I guess you'll have to get in touch with them.
    You couldn't watch it? You lucky bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    You couldn't watch it? You lucky bleeder
    Unfortunately I got it to work in Edge, so I'm afraid I wasn't spared.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I too had the same problem cleared the Cache etc still did not work contacted efl who asked me if I was running *******er yes I am, well remove it I Follow does not like it so I did it all works fine again now. The only problem is the Mad Board is full of those again. Grrr
    What's the thing you were running? Mad has blocked it out. Was it *******er?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast