+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden Roll call and Thread

Hope no bids come in for McLennan during January. The lad definitely has talent and isn’t scared to run at players with pace.
    If he was to be sold though, at what price would you accept?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Ooooh Derek Mcinnes. Devlin was at my Xmas Doo. Asked him again when he's back and he said "next week". Lying chunt.

Mon the May and Cosgrove partnership.

Scottish cup and league double.
    Aldo, I'm guessing that as well as Mikey D there was bevy?

Hard won 3 points in difficult conditions. Can't complain. Also bumped into a group of AFC fans while in the Argyle Bar in Paisley including GASC1980 of this parish. Good to meet you and your mates bud. Stand free.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hope no bids come in for McLennan during January. The lad definitely has talent and isn’t scared to run at players with pace.
    If he was to be sold though, at what price would you accept?
    Too early to sell and too few games to put a realistic value on.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I don't even know why he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I don't even know why he was there.
    Let’s look at the facts. He’s been out under mysterious circumstances and for much longer than envisaged. Everyone appears to be coy about an expected return date, even the man himself. He turns up at your Xmas works doo and no one apparently knows why. I’m guessing that he’s handed in his AFC notice and that you are his workmate, maybe even his boss ... correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Hard won 3 points in difficult conditions. Can't complain. Also bumped into a group of AFC fans while in the Argyle Bar in Paisley including GASC1980 of this parish. Good to meet you and your mates bud. Stand free.
    Had a fantastic day didn't even matter that it was freezing.... or that they ran out of macaroni pies

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Who gives a f uck?

I would rather we won something with a pool of players that enjoyed themselves on/off the park, rather than a bunch of.... like some on here.....sweetie wifies that don’t comprehend the concept of winning.

Pertinent word being “some”

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Who gives a f uck?

I would rather we won something with a pool of players that enjoyed themselves on/off the park, rather than a bunch of.... like some on here.....sweetie wifies that don’t comprehend the concept of winning.

Pertinent word being “some”

SF
    Every time we get to a final you tell us that we can’t win as the other team has a bigger budget hardly the attitude of someone who wants to win something

Just watched the highlights,McLennan looks like he will be a really good player for us.

The goal we conceded was embarrassing.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast