+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden Roll call and Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I was on loan at the Dundee Utd messageboard but got red carded with my 1st involvement. The mod a friend of yours?
    During the Ayr united hilarity? ****ers banned me too......however I now have an expendable back up option for whenever the lightning strikes again as it surely will down Tannadump way

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If any other player apart from Considine makes a mistake I never see you trying to blame everything from other players to the weather conditions yet you attempt to do it every time for Considine.

Why do you do that for him and not other players?

And don’t say it’s because other players don’t get criticised when they make a mistake because they do.
    I criticise when warranted and will defend p!sh when I see it.
    Too often people want to jump all over blaming Considine regardless whether they see it, he warrants it or not.
    All I’m doing is pointing out said pish.

True, I could have went on further to say Ferguson’s attempted pass was trying to thread the eye of a needle and he’ll learn from such mistakes.
    I did also say there was not much in McKenna’s tackle.
    Hard to justify why Lowe stopped tracking his man, but just the same as I didn’t try to defend Considine header against Livi.

Simple thing is, If Someone’s speaking p!sh, or I smell shyte. I’ll point it out.

On this issue, for all those pointing the blame at Considine
    Name:  6D8B25C0-C2C4-4E59-A3BF-9CEDB7CB27C2.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  17.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post
    During the Ayr united hilarity? ****ers banned me too......however I now have an expendable back up option for whenever the lightning strikes again as it surely will down Tannadump way
    Some wee gimp over on that forum still continues as a mod. Imagine the gimp was moderating this forum?!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I criticise when warranted and will defend p!sh when I see it.
    Too often people want to jump all over blaming Considine regardless whether they see it, he warrants it or not.
    All I’m doing is pointing out said pish.

True, I could have went on further to say Ferguson’s attempted pass was trying to thread the eye of a needle and he’ll learn from such mistakes.
    I did also say there was not much in McKenna’s tackle.
    Hard to justify why Lowe stopped tracking his man, but just the same as I didn’t try to defend Considine header against Livi.

Simple thing is, If Someone’s speaking p!sh, or I smell shyte. I’ll point it out.

On this issue, for all those pointing the blame at Considine
    Name:  6D8B25C0-C2C4-4E59-A3BF-9CEDB7CB27C2.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  17.6 KB
    Are you Andrew’s mother?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Are you Andrew’s mother?
    No.
    If you spout p!sh or speak ****e (in my opinion) about any aspect of the club, I’ll challenge it.

It’s interesting now the facts are outed, the Considine bathers have gone quiet.

It’s interesting now the facts are outed
    That's brilliant. Detective afcmad cracks another case

No.
    If you spout p!sh or speak ****e (in my opinion) about any aspect of the club, I’ll challenge it.

It’s interesting now the facts are outed, the Considine bathers have gone quiet.
    I think you are the one bathing him by the sounds of it.

He'd probably let the water run away before he got in.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    That's brilliant. Detective afcmad cracks another case
    Lol Mondo, are you another that blames Considine and ignores all other factors?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think you are the one bathing him by the sounds of it.

He'd probably let the water run away before he got in.
    If you guys didn’t get boners berating the club and certain players, I wouldn’t feel obliged to share my contrary viewpoint.

Lol Mondo, are you another that blames Considine and ignores all other factors?
    Believe me I am probably closer to your side on the happy clapper scale but you need to stop trying to bat off every little bit of criticism that the rest of the board directs towards AFC. Nobody is doubting your enthusiasm.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast