+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: St Midden Roll call and Thread

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

It’s interesting now the facts are outed, the Considine bathers have gone quiet.
    That is amazing.

Is it beyond reasonable doubt that Considine is in fact not sh@te

I criticise when warranted and will defend p!sh when I see it.
    Too often people want to jump all over blaming Considine regardless whether they see it, he warrants it or not.
    All I’m doing is pointing out said pish.

True, I could have went on further to say Ferguson’s attempted pass was trying to thread the eye of a needle and he’ll learn from such mistakes.
    I did also say there was not much in McKenna’s tackle.
    Hard to justify why Lowe stopped tracking his man, but just the same as I didn’t try to defend Considine header against Livi.

Simple thing is, If Someone’s speaking p!sh, or I smell shyte. I’ll point it out.

On this issue, for all those pointing the blame at Considine
    Attachment 11305
    You never answered my question,you keep trying to deflect the blame off Considine but don’t bother doing it for other players.

You mentioned Ferguson losing the ball and McKenna giving away the foul.

For example when Logan gave away the penalty at Kilmarnock he rightfully got criticised on here,but I didn’t see you try to blame whoever it was that gave the ball away in the first place or how Lowe never stopped the cross/shot from coming in.

So why do you look to blame others for Considine when he makes a mistake but don’t bother for other players?

I was right about afcmad1903 being loaded and ready to go.

That's us all told.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You never answered my question,you keep trying to deflect the blame off Considine but don’t bother doing it for other players.

You mentioned Ferguson losing the ball and McKenna giving away the foul.

For example when Logan gave away the penalty at Kilmarnock he rightfully got criticised on here,but I didn’t see you try to blame whoever it was that gave the ball away in the first place or how Lowe never stopped the cross/shot from coming in.

So why do you look to blame others for Considine when he makes a mistake but don’t bother for other players?
    Rico, if you look back, I regularly look at all aspects of debated topics.
    Logan's penalty was individual stupidity. If Considine had done that, I would have criticised him too.
    There was no point in going back earlier on that occasion (which we could if you really want to) as it was solely down to Logan's decision to make a ludicrous tackle attempt inside the box when the guy was running away, out of the box towards the corner.
    I reiterate again, if Considine had done the same, I would have criticised him without looking at the wider picture

You and others have an obsession with criticising Considine when you don't consider the reality.
    some are even in here criticising without actually watched the situation.
    Blinkered.

[edit]
    To reverse the question. How come in the Celtic game where Sinclair scored the backheel, was the blinkered view not looking at Logan or Devlin and pulled it back to Considine failing to stop the cross?
    It seems that whenever there is a goal conceded, the thought process by some is "How can this be blamed on Considine?"
    The cup final goal was also a prime example of that. Considine was doing his job nullifying Eduard, yet was blamed for not covering Christies run into the bus.
    Blinkered
    [/edit]

anyway, I'm going to leave it here and try out Donstalk.

Enjoy your analysis of tonights game and blinkered viewpoints
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 18-12-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I was right about afcmad1903 being loaded and ready to go.

That's us all told.
    Who you going to stalk when I take a break and go over to Donstalk
    #WeirdoStalkerAlert

#WeirdoStalkerAlert
    Found a very apt avatar for you during your football lecturing on Donstalk

Name:  02400583-2706-49F5-BFDA-CAA275393B40.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  10.7 KB

#WeirdoStalkerAlert
    Your sense of humour didn't last long.

Rico, if you look back, I regularly look at all aspects of debated topics.
    Logan's penalty was individual stupidity. If Considine had done that, I would have criticised him too.
    There was no point in going back earlier on that occasion (which we could if you really want to) as it was solely down to Logan's decision to make a ludicrous tackle attempt inside the box when the guy was running away, out of the box towards the corner.
    I reiterate again, if Considine had done the same, I would have criticised him without looking at the wider picture

You and others have an obsession with criticising Considine when you don't consider the reality.
    some are even in here criticising without actually watched the situation.
    Blinkered.

[edit]
    To reverse the question. How come in the Celtic game where Sinclair scored the backheel, was the blinkered view not looking at Logan or Devlin and pulled it back to Considine failing to stop the cross?
    It seems that whenever there is a goal conceded, the thought process by some is "How can this be blamed on Considine?"
    The cup final goal was also a prime example of that. Considine was doing his job nullifying Eduard, yet was blamed for not covering Christies run into the bus.
    Blinkered
    [/edit]

anyway, I'm going to leave it here and try out Donstalk.

Enjoy your analysis of tonights game and blinkered viewpoints
    No you wouldn’t have,if Considine gave away that penalty you would have blamed the player for giving the ball away in the first place and Lowe for not stopping the cross.

I’m guessing it’s because you like Considine that you defend him but not others,anyway enjoy Dons talk but maybe you should try afc chat first to see how you get on there.

No you wouldn’t have,if Considine gave away that penalty you would have blamed the player for giving the ball away in the first place and Lowe for not stopping the cross.
    I wouldn't have.
    In that specific situation, no defender needs to put a foot in when shepherding the player away from goal and out of the box

I’m guessing it’s because you like Considine that you defend him but not others
    Take the blinkers off rico, your getting all defensive because your blinkered view was exposed. If you look back, you'll easily find I have defended others as well.
    I criticise when warranted and defend when warranted as well. I have no agenda.

Its a big wide world out there and sometimes there's a bigger picture on the pitch to consider as well.

anyway enjoy Dons talk but maybe you should try afc chat first to see how you get on there.
    Thanks, I'll see how they are.
    Enjoy the game tonight

"The facts are outed"

We've got a Cornhill case here.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast