+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dave Cormack

Dave Cormack

What are the thoughts in general about this appointment

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46541484

SF

He will probably take control of the Dons one day but not sure if he will be more of a hinder rather than a great help to the club moving on. He seems quite happy with Milne running the show at the minute so that says it all really.

He looks like a hun.

Be interesting to see how much he disagrees with in regards to Milne

We will obviously never find out but if its the club he has loved all his life he surely can see through the guy

He speaks well. Ill give him that. We wont get to know him well enough until he has the reigns

So to answer the OPs question. I will withhold judgement for now

I will reserve judgement until at least such time some radge posts a piccie o' him lookin less hunnish!

Hopefully the first step to him taking over as chairman and that f’uckin Alford Neep getting the hell out of dodge. We can but dream.

Early days, but he has attracted external investment via the boy Crotty, he was involved in appointing the new commercial guy Wicks - and commercial revenues seem to be increasing with some new income streams getting up and running - and he has some innovative ideas about Europe and partnering with youth footy in the US.

Some of these may come to nothing but at least it’s fresh thinking. More already than that house building gimp has ever done apart fae profess his love of the Hun and allow someone else to pay off his debts...

Dear Mr Cormack, If you are reading this, to my mind you will remain a hun by default until you post video evidence of your good self grabbing Stewie Meanie by the balls, squeezin the fυckers til he squeaks, before demanding in a low, growly, whispery voice ... "rreeeesign ya baldy cυnt ye" .... and achieving the required squeaky nod of 'approval'.

Until then, I will be singing ...

Daaayyyvee Cormack, Daaayyyvee Cormack,
    Aaaare you Dave King in disguise?
    Aaaaaaaaare you Daaaave Kiiiing in Disguise.

I met Cormack at the centenary dinner in the Dicker back in 03, right fine boy IMHO.

I've heard he's a radge for the blurt mind.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

I've heard he's a radge for the blurt mind.
    Excellent use of words there

He wont fall out with Milne in public.

All these sort of people in are members of the same clubs and do business with one another in some form, but hopefully its the start of a gradual changing of the guard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast