+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Club is sold for 300 million in installments

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    What? Kenyon could give me a semi, I’d prefer a final though!
    Haha well done
    My mouth had dropped open till I read the last bit

Ain’t happening. Mind Sports Defect is imploding on the High Street. I though he was the saviour?

Is this the article where when you actually read it there is nothing concrete?

Also, i really think it would of leaked elsewhere, particularly on twitter.

High street imploding could help us though as it would give Ashley ready cash which he might need.

Before all the gossip started today, an acquaintance told me that the players have been told that the club is sold and they'll announce on Saturday before the game. This, he says, came to him from a first team player. No idea if that's reliable to be honest, but there's definitely smoke. Just depends what people are smoking as to whether or not this is reality. I remain sceptical about the Kenyon bid... just don't see how they can make things work.

There's part of me, mind, which thinks that if there was nothing to it, someone like Kenyon would have come out and said so...

Staveley was genuine ,they offered 3 amounts añd Ashley agreed then changed the goalposts probably found out about more money from sky the following season .I'm now thinking there is something to this story .

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    There's part of me, mind, which thinks that if there was nothing to it, someone like Kenyon would have come out and said so...
    Same with me.

But i'm in circles on it

If it was *******s, i think he'd say something.
    If it's not *******s, how has nothing leaked yet.

I hope it's true but who knows.

This time does still feel different though.

Think Kev is right, that Ashley moved the goalposts last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Same with me.

But i'm in circles on it

If it was *******s, i think he'd say something.
    If it's not *******s, how has nothing leaked yet.

I hope it's true but who knows.

This time does still feel different though.

Think Kev is right, that Ashley moved the goalposts last time.
    Doesn't Ashley move the goal posts each and every time.

Time and time how many has he screwed in the past and just walked away and laughed.

From Hughton, Shearer, Keegan to Stavely the fans and supporters and countless others.

The w@anker has neither scruples, morals or conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Staveley was genuine ,they offered 3 amounts añd Ashley agreed then changed the goalposts probably found out about more money from sky the following season .I'm now thinking there is something to this story .
    This is correct. She was definitely no tyre kicker.... she genuinely wanted to buy the club. But Ashley did not want to sell. He doesn't want to own the club, but he doesn't want to sell his advertising board. .. we are stuck in limbo until he fecks off....

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    Ain’t happening. Mind Sports Defect is imploding on the High Street. I though he was the saviour?
    Yep shares fell to £2.25 on Thursday , rallied a bit since but still massively down ..at £2.36 .. His wallpaper money is dwindling rapidly if the downward trend continues.
    Last edited by TheBigSausage; 14-12-2018 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Spelling

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)