+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Saiz - well well,what a surprise.........

Looks like its a deal done by the end of the day.

Shame..real shame..some player on his day.

We've lost a lot of very good players over the past 10-15 years. Many of them our Academy products. Sold sold for money to keep the club and Bates afloat. Some sold because they demanded transfers and screw the Shirt. Almost all of them left a bad taste in the mouth afterwards. We also treated some of them pretty shabbily ourselves. Saiz is one of the best to wear the shirt for us the last decade. By all rights we ought to feel as ugly about it as any of them.

Can only speak for myself but I don't feel that way on Saiz. I have little doubt that he could be a brilliant player and will shine at his new team. However, I also want his family and him to be happy. I wish he had had one more run where we could have showed him support but hope that he senses that as he goes on with his career.

Normally, i'd be with WTF that we "aren't a social service organization" but this case is different. His families and his health and life are at stake.

I also agree that this will help with future recruitment. Players will know that we are trying to do the right thing. That would never have been the case under the previous owners that least decade.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    OMG, are we turning into some kind of Social Services outreach programme? The guy is paid more in a month than most of us get paid in a year, he can afford to have whom in Spain and commute to Leeds for training and games if he wished and all of a sudden we're supposed to feel all kind of soft and fluffy because his wife is expecting?

FFS although he wasn't all that we expected at least Lassogga knew who paid his wages and where his priorities lay whilst he was with us.

And as for all you weeping heart do-gooding tree-huggers, get f00king real, wake up and smell the f00king coffee, Saiz is (supposedly) a professional footballer, payed a kings ransom to kick a pigs bladder round a field. He's NOT a staff sarge taking a squad into harms way whilst his wife is about to give birth, keeeeeerrrrriisssstttt all f00king mighty!👹👹👹
    As Blanco said much earlier or words to the same effect - you are first class t wat!
    You make Mr Angry look timid and shy - the original keyboard warrior.

Can you really not see that his situation is anything but normal? that the guy has got some serious personal issues that need resolving...Have I not heard you say "Family first" before?

You're an embarrassment fella!

Saiz dosent matter any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    As Blanco said much earlier or words to the same effect - you are first class t wat!
    You make Mr Angry look timid and shy - the original keyboard warrior.

Can you really not see that his situation is anything but normal? that the guy has got some serious personal issues that need resolving...Have I not heard you say "Family first" before?

You're an embarrassment fella!
    Thank god its just not me that thinks this guy is a loon
    He needs to f00k off

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Exactly Billy, sometimes it's like a dysfunctional family in here.................

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Who?

Sometimes he could terrorise a defence.
    Sometimes he could run for miles and get nowhere.
    Like i said in post 2, we've been getting used to doing without him.

Would have liked him to stay, if he could always have played at his best, but that didn't happen.
    As well as family issues, i suspect the physicality of the championship didn't suit him either. He won't have to hold up so many imaginery yellow cards where he's going.

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Thank god its just not me that thinks this guy is a loon
    He needs to f00k off
    Don't hold your breath.😉

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    WTF, Saiz & his Wife have just lost an unborn child. Which is absolutely devestating for any couple. This situation has nothing to do with income & professionalism and can't be compared to Lassogga.

This is why they will now move heaven & earth to do everything in their power to make sure the surviving twin is born healthy. In this case moving back to Spain is the choice they have made.

The club imo are very aware of these difficult circumstances and realise that helping Saiz at this time is the right thing to do and the move is about more than finance.

Of course this is assuming that we have been given accurate inside information, which I have no reason to doubt.
    Nice one FTW, seems our resident Mr Positive-Thinker, uses the same letters as you but that's about where similarities end... can't make his mind up about how the club should act. One minute he's bleating about us not becoming a Plastic PL team should we get promoted, loading ourselves with tha team full of merceneries.
    Now when the club act's like a proper club should and look after it's staff, which in turn am sure has boosted team morale even higher, he's fkn bit#ching about us not getting the last drop out of a player obviously going through a harrowing time. Fair play to the club on how they are dealing with this sad episode, yes WTF another negative post from me on the ****e you post

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)