+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Anti Semetic Remarks Heard At The Chelsea game.

O/T Anti Semetic Remarks Heard At The Chelsea game.

Why should we pull up the Labour frontbenchers on a night off?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Why should we pull up the Labour frontbenchers on a night off?
    According to Jeremy "Zionists don't understand English irony" . I bet Roman Abramovich thought it was dead ironic

Good to see the fervent anti racists on this board take chanting like this so seriously and wouldn’t try to feign concern about anti semitism to score cheap party political points over it.

Did you know Corbyn once shagged Diane Abbot. What a weirdo eh?

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;39086481]Good to see the fervent anti racists on this board take chanting like this so seriously and wouldn’t try to feign concern about anti semitism to score cheap party political points over it.

Did you know Corbyn once shagged Diane Abbot. What a weirdo eh?[/

Who Corbyn or Abbott?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Good to see the fervent anti racists on this board take chanting like this so seriously and wouldn’t try to feign concern about anti semitism to score cheap party political points over it.

Did you know Corbyn once shagged Diane Abbot. What a weirdo eh?
    Political point scoring must be so alien to someone like you. Did he! Well if I didn't think he was unelectable before, I certainly do now.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Political point scoring must be so alien to someone like you. Did he! Well if I didn't think he was unelectable before, I certainly do now.
    Talking of aliens, does anyone else think Dianne Abbott looks like one of those aliens in Men In Black whose skin is a bit loose and doesn't seem to fit quite right?

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;39086481]Good to see the fervent anti racists on this board take chanting like this so seriously and wouldn’t try to feign concern about anti semitism to score cheap party political points over it.

"cheap party political points " Oh the irony of it !

Who Corbyn or Abbott?[/QUOTE]

“Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.”

What I don't get is what Chelsea were signing about in Hungary that caused such offence. If it was about Spurs being on their way to somewhere we can't mention, then I have heard Notts sing that at Tottenham. Words can't describe how stupid that was, but it did happen (81/82?) and I was there (not singing it). It made getting out of the ground a bit of a challenge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast