+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Anti Semetic Remarks Heard At The Chelsea game.

If not for the Sterling thing earlier in the week this wouldn't be news, it's a standard chant, it's like Forest fans calling Derby sheep shaggers and them replying with "Sheep shag army" or the same happening with anyone playing a welsh team.

No doubt something will be twisted into a "homophobic chant" when they play Brighton tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    If not for the Sterling thing earlier in the week this wouldn't be news, it's a standard chant, it's like Forest fans calling Derby sheep shaggers and them replying with "Sheep shag army" or the same happening with anyone playing a welsh team.

No doubt something will be twisted into a "homophobic chant" when they play Brighton tomorrow
    Like that Sol Campbell song that got Sid so excited because he read about it in the Guardian. But he was 'Judas' and 'hanging from a tree' because he left Spurs for Arsenal, no more than that. And Spurs sung it. Irony again.

Btw, Let's have no-one having a go at Sol when he comes here with Macclesfield. He's a fine upstanding Conservative London Mayoral candidate and a country squire to boot, and not a parody of himself at all.

He'll no doubt get some stick but he doesn't really deserve it for being one of the first to figure out Munto was a farce and get out early. I imagine it probably saved us some money him leaving when he did.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Talking of aliens, does anyone else think Dianne Abbott looks like one of those aliens in Men In Black whose skin is a bit loose and doesn't seem to fit quite right?
    Now don't take the piss ncfog. You well know that both her and Thornberry's other jobs are stonemason's models for ugly gargoyles.

I also understand their boss, the workers "messiah", is currently auditioning for the part of Quasimodo in the remake of The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

He'll no doubt get some stick but he doesn't really deserve it for being one of the first to figure out Munto was a farce and get out early. I imagine it probably saved us some money him leaving when he did.
    Totally agree Freeman, he saw through the Munto s h t y e before many others at the club...I for one will be applauding him, but not for his political views mind...

It wasn't him that figured out Munto, it was his solicitor. I had that on good authority at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It wasn't him that figured out Munto, it was his solicitor. I had that on good authority at the time.
    Either way, same thing, I'd imagine his paycheck bouncing like a yoyo was a cause for concern for him.

Talking of hate crimes ....

Police investigate after Nottingham Forest fan is seen abusing and bullying a vulnerable young rival supporter in sickening 'hate crime' video footage

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-abused.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12