+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/t long long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I am banned but I must admit can post when the mood takes me...unfortunately despite what you say it never goes down well, puzzling��
    I'd love to know your nom de guerre for TDB forum. You could post it on here and be quite sure that it would not be noticed!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I'd love to know your nom de guerre for TDB forum. You could post it on here and be quite sure that it would not be noticed!
    Lol

Lol
    chuffed with that response! I know simple things etc! This is getting a happier place, must be Christmas soon!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    You missed out the pensioners and bowling club members!
    Aye, bloody bowlers who are mostly pensioners at it all the time with the cheap drink

Wonder if they cud put the technology in New motors.
    Compulsory in France to have a breathylser in a car till recently, been abandoned now. Wouldn't buy a car with one, you'd have to do it everytime you jumped in it

I think you twa are being a bit tough on the auld anes, far too busy jumping on and aff buses at peak times (just cause they can) to drink drive.

It's not big or clever to snipe at pensioners.😉

I think you twa are being a bit tough on the auld anes, far too busy jumping on and aff buses at peak times (just cause they can) to drink drive.

It's not big or clever to snipe at pensioners.😉
    I've bookmarked this post for use when the real Rross returns.

When I was up your neck of the woods I did notice a rather more errrr relaxed attitude.
    They take the attitude ‘out of sight out of mind’ until there is a major road accident usually caused by drink driving and then all hell breaks lose.

I think there is a generation problem to drink driving also ,my old man would regularly drive totally pished in the 70's early 80's but screwed the nut to a degree later on but it was still a case of how much can I have before I'm over the limit opposed to I'll not have any then I know for sure.
    I remember in my local a long and fiery discussion about what would be an acceptable intake after the level was reduced in 2014....one pint,two nips,half pint and a nip Oi Ian you'll be fine with two pints as your a fat chunt.....
    I think the drug driving is epidemic among the young drivers....what's worse....

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Any idea of the actual numbers of accidents that are directly attributable to driving after a couple of pints as opposed to people just being total arseholes on the road whether drunk or not?

Nut jobs driving at 40mph on single carriageway roads like the A9 are much more dangerous than the guy that's had a couple of pints.
    This is so true!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)