+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/ t CNN news

O/ t CNN news

Got to be the worst news channel, I have ever seen.

Just imagine what the BBC would be like if it no longer disguised its left wing bias and was presented by condescending leftwing children's TV presenters and you have an idea of what it is like.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Just imagine what the BBC would be like if it no longer disguised its left wing bias and was presented by condescending leftwing children's TV presenters and you have an idea of what it is like.
    My more 'further' left wing associates (wouldn't call them friends) say that the BBC is right wing biased. Not entirely unjustified when you look at the voting history and political association of the BBC Politics directors.

But, on balance, I think it's fair to say that only those of extreme left and extreme right actually really believe that the BBC are explicitly biased in one direction or another. It's clear where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Just watch Fox then, right wing christian nutbars will be just up your street.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    My more 'further' left wing associates (wouldn't call them friends) say that the BBC is right wing biased. Not entirely unjustified when you look at the voting history and political association of the BBC Politics directors.

But, on balance, I think it's fair to say that only those of extreme left and extreme right actually really believe that the BBC are explicitly biased in one direction or another. It's clear where you are.
    “Further” left wing, that’s in the stand

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    Just watch Fox then, right wing christian nutbars will be just up your street.
    Can't get Fox News over here though can we?

Can get the left-wing biased CNN, CNBC and RT though, that's a bias in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post

That's just the difference between soft left and hard left, Corbyn and supporters want the BBC to be more like North Korean state TV but even the BBC know they can't get away with that.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    That's just the difference between soft left and hard left, Corbyn and supporters want the BBC to be more like North Korean state TV but even the BBC know they can't get away with that.
    You really are deluded, really, go and book an appointment at the local shrink mate, you've got massive issues.

Just found out the name of the presenter on CNN, who is the most patronising condescending and self- righteous prick I have ever seen on a TV screen: Don Lemon.

You really have to see it to believe it. Totally obsessed with Trump and does these dramatic fake pauses and laborious re- caps for the viewers just in case you don' t
    understand that Trump is a really bad man

Curious to know if , back in the day,he ever snooped around the most corrupt family in America in the same way?

CNN's Anderson Cooper's mother is Gloria Vanderbilt, the Vanderbilt's riches were partly earned from slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    You really are deluded, really, go and book an appointment at the local shrink mate, you've got massive issues.
    If you genuinely think the BBC is right-wing then I think it must be you having delusions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast