+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ardley Pre-Tranmere Interview (30 minutes)

Ardley Pre-Tranmere Interview (30 minutes)

Excellent interview with NA, well worth a watch IMHO. Very little about Tranmere game but lots of good detail about how he works etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Excellent interview with NA, well worth a watch IMHO. Very little about Tranmere game but lots of good detail about how he works etc.

Thanks for the vid mate but I'd struggle to listen to any football manager for 5 minutes let alone 30!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Thanks for the vid mate but I'd struggle to listen to any football manager for 5 minutes let alone 30!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

Steady:

Both good interviews revealing as to why we have these problems and necessarily down to substandard players certainly revealing.

'The nucleus of the squad is good' according to Steady. Not a sentiment many on here would agree with. Surely, the nucleus disappeared when Forest reclaimed their men and Smith and Ameobi left town.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    'The nucleus of the squad is good' according to Steady. Not a sentiment many on here would agree with. Surely, the nucleus disappeared when Forest reclaimed their men and Smith and Ameobi left town.
    I'd argue the nucleus is the issue, we have no spine, no battling midfielders at all and suspect goalkeeper and defence

If it's got to be "cost neutral" - ie - we can only buy in what we can sell off - book your travel to Barrow & Barnet.

i want to be positive about it, ardley strikes me as a good guy. he recognises the problem, the back four and he gets the problem we have no target man. he might sort us out

Cheers for that Swale. I know that they are only words that Mr Ardley speaks but, for me, they are the right ones spoken in the right order. Note to the players if you can't unburden yourselves and run through brick walls for the club and fans then do it for your manager because you ain't going to get anyone more understanding of your present plight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast