+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ardley Pre-Tranmere Interview (30 minutes)

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    Cheers for that Swale. I know that they are only words that Mr Ardley speaks but, for me, they are the right ones spoken in the right order. Note to the players if you can't unburden yourselves and run through brick walls for the club and fans then do it for your manager because you ain't going to get anyone more understanding of your present plight.
    Think I have to agree with this. He certainly comes across as the type of boss most would like to work under, it is only words like you say but for the first time in a while I do feel we have a manager who can offer us the longevity of service and sustainability the club needs right now. He has my full support.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Think I have to agree with this. He certainly comes across as the type of boss most would like to work under, it is only words like you say but for the first time in a while I do feel we have a manager who can offer us the longevity of service and sustainability the club needs right now. He has my full support.
    My sentiments entirely.
    Both interviews sounded very honest opinions.
    I'm taking a chance this afternoon as I am taking my wife and 5year old grandson down for the first time.
    I may be on a park bench tonight near you!

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    My sentiments entirely.
    Both interviews sounded very honest opinions.
    I'm taking a chance this afternoon as I am taking my wife and 5year old grandson down for the first time.
    I may be on a park bench tonight near you!
    Haha, no you’ll be fine, your wife will finally take some pity on you when she sees first hand what you’ve been putting yourself through on a Saturday afternoon! Let’s hope for 3 points and your grandson catches the Notts bug, future pie in the making!

I got him a season ticket in the hope our season was successful and he would be a future generation Pie.
    I've held back until now, but I can blame his Nan for taking him now if all goes wrong!
    3points today is v1tal, I hope the crowd can really get behind them and give my grandson a day to remember.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 15-12-2018 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Fixed blocked word ;)

I don't know why ***** was on my post, I only put '*****'.

MODERATOR NOTE:
    It's bocked out 'V1tal' as a supposed 'r1val' forum
    Last edited by SwalePie; 15-12-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Is vee eye tee hay hell, banned on this board as it keeps coming up with * ?

I don't know why ***** was on my post, I only put '*****'.
    Did you put *****?

V i t a l is the name of a competitor to MAD.

I am delighted to hear the very encouraging words of our new manager, and also the comments from Stead. We seem at last to have found a manager in Ardley who has his feet on the ground and appears to be a realist. Further, we have a very senior "pro" in J.S. Who I believe has an important role to play in the renaissance of Notts. I just hope that both the chairman and the supporters will show patience in the coming weeks and months. COYP and three points today.

Thanks Swale and Bohinen, I can't say I am familiar with the rival site but I know now.

I got him a season ticket in the hope our season was successful and he would be a future generation Pie.
    I've held back until now, but I can blame his Nan for taking him now if all goes wrong!
    3points today is v1tal, I hope the crowd can really get behind them and give my grandson a day to remember.
    Trust you and your family enjoyed the performance and, in particular, the result. Hope your grandson will, in years to come, be contributing to such threads on MAD (or V i t a l) as "who took you to your first Notts game?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12