+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shed U v Albion team news match thread

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Yes, COYB!!!

Assist from Barnes again (was he offside though?).
    Hands up anyone who cares

Barry has been superb tonight.

Time to break the game up use the bench.

Who said football is a game of two halves!

Said we'd have to up it in the second half and we certainly did!

Tremendous result, showed good character to turn it around.

Bas tard Brentford. Grrrrrrrrrr.
    I can’t let it go I need counselling 😩

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq_GVjPVG9M You win again Barry and Gibbs on the score sheet

Lads this not a piss take ive been out tonight with friends , i caught glimpses of the first half but managed to get a decent seat for the second half , & we pissed round them , after going a goal down on their patch we won it the man's way coming from behind & Barry was superb absolutely MOTM , but a good team performance, can't believe we were so bad first half according to the posts above , come on you Baggies really made my nite ,

Insipid first half performances have to come from somewhere,is there a lack of “Umph” from the manager pre match?

It’s not good enough to put in a half that could see you “buried” as the excellent Keith Andrews remarked at half time.

“individual brilliance” rather than team set up got us the win in his and Michael Brown’s opinion.

Week after week pundits are basically saying that our organisation and application are rubbish in large parts but that our front four are constantly creating miracles to dig us out of the c r a p!

Sorry if I seem picky but we have to be better than this defensively and from more forward players putting in defensive efforts.

This is an incredibly poor division this year,it’s there for the taking with a couple of good signings and players and coaching staff sorting out this p I s s poor first half dross they keep turning out.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Insipid first half performances have to come from somewhere,is there a lack of “Umph” from the manager pre match?

It’s not good enough to put in a half that could see you “buried” as the excellent Keith Andrews remarked at half time.

“individual brilliance” rather than team set up got us the win in his and Michael Brown’s opinion.

Week after week pundits are basically saying that our organisation and application are rubbish in large parts but that our front four are constantly creating miracles to dig us out of the c r a p!

Sorry if I seem picky but we have to be better than this defensively and from more forward players putting in defensive efforts.

This is an incredibly poor division this year,it’s there for the taking with a couple of good signings and players and coaching staff sorting out this p I s s poor first half dross they keep turning out.
    Like i said i only seen drips & drabs of the first half , but the performance sounds much the same as most weeks , our defence will cost us it"s piss poor , That Hegazi is so cross eyed he must see 2 balls everytime he plays spends more time pushing is hair out of his face , if like most of us said we needed to invest at the start of the season we could be well away by now not playing catch up , a good post mick ,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)