+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gareth Barry

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha might not be far off wi that assessment mate.
    I'd be extremely interested in the actual fee we're paying Fulham for Woodrow because you can see in his all round play he's a Premier League class striker.

That's why I was critical of his miss from Moore's cross on saturday.

It'll be "undisclosed".

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It'll be "undisclosed".
    Joking aside what do you reckon to him thus far SBRed? He seems better than Mcburnie to me.

By the time he'd got ovva his injury ad brok mi foot so a ent seen him "live" Ponte so a carn't speyk much abart him.

Frum worrav seen on highlights all his goals are in the six yard box wi a clinical finish--a fox in the box--and we ent got many clinical finishers at the club. Good to see the old school big daft 'un and little fast 'un up front. All we need nar are two tricky wingers, an inside left wia low centre a gravity and bandy legs, an inside reyt wia powerful shot, tough tackling wing heyfs , towering centr heyt , two full backs who just defended and a big keeper wia flat cap on who commanded the area.

Sooarted.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-12-2018 at 09:30 AM.

I'd settle for Martin Devaney, Chris Shuker, Jacob Burns, Brian Howard, Bobby Hassell and Neil Austin, Paul Reid and Nick Colgan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12