...think about each other.

Tommy Cassidy said that he'd been to the training ground and the players were saying they needed new faces in January. Got me wondering if it wasn't just the obvious need for more cover-what do the players make of each other?

Obviously, they'll be thinking 'oh, we need cover at LB' but are they also thinking 'man, we are fucked cos, much as he's my teammate, Javier Manquillo is bloody awful. Why, I'd even wager that fans call him Wanquillo'....

I dunno....I'm sure there are people all of us work with who we think are shite at their job (and if you don't think that then, chances are, you're the shite one! ) but you keep quiet to keep the peace or, if they're your mate, you see things from their perspective and make excuses for them.

Or, do you think that, say, Shelvey looks at an amazing ball he's just put on a sixpence for joselu and thinks 'I bet that useless bastad fecks it up'...does Dummett watch Diame unleash a shot from 35 yards-straight into the midriff of either the nearest opposition player or the auld fella in Row Z and think 'howay, man' you're shite at shooting, that was NEVER going to work!' Does Ritchie look at Perez falling over for the billionth time or losing the ball after running down ANOTHER blind alley for the zillionth time and think 'I'm sick off playing with this knob'

Just some Friday night frontier gibberish. Apologies.