+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tottenham v Burnley

Tottenham v Burnley

Wembley.. . . . . . . . . . . Wem b l ey…..

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Wembley.. . . . . . . . . . . Wem b l ey…..
    I will go for an unexpected draw 1.1, With us having hopefully regained our mojo.

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    I will go for an unexpected draw 1.1, With us having hopefully regained our mojo.
    will take that - and being, that I can almost feel the gleeful anticipation of a Mensch of my knowing.........
    that would be something extra fine - jon.

Hopefully Tottenham will be knacked and all distracted from the Nou Camp experience and we can nick a result?

This is my problem with Burnley in the Premier League, we go to Wembley to play Spurs, some fans may well be looking forward to the game, in the certain knowledge that they're going to enjoy it. Not me, I feel like watching the game from behind the settee. I never felt like that about any game in the Championship.

Well, I'm off to Huddersfield with my son, who is a part-time photographer and is working for an agency today.
    They are playing Newcastle so a draw would be a good result for us, no matter how we do at Wembley.
    sinkov, I understand what you are saying about Burnley in the PL and I know that I am lucky because I can treat it as just a game. The week I have had dealing with a couple of my charity cases this week has really brought me back down to earth with a big bump!! Some of us don't realise how lucky we are!

I Expect another hammering ,I've seen nothing to suggest any different ..A result of any sort will be a miracle.. Like Sinky babe said,it will be another behind the sofa performance ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I Expect another hammering ,I've seen nothing to suggest any different ..A result of any sort will be a miracle.. Like Sinky babe said,it will be another behind the sofa performance ..
    No room on here for WIMPS!

Attachment 11282

I'm afraid that's It's how it will be though BT ..

Interesting team today.

Defour and JBG didn't make it so...

Hart
    Bardsley, Long, Tarks, Mee, Taylor
    Lennon, Cork, Westwood, Brady
    Barnes

Gives our full backs a better chance to get forward.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)