+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: West Brom tonight.....

West Brom tonight.....

Watching this on Sky and they have dominated Sheff Utd no matter how much Wilder wants to butter this up.

Gareth Barry has totally walked the park. His vision, clear up, laying upfield has been awesome.

On the 22nd we play WBA and if we come out and show them no respect we may have an impish chance of drawing.......if we 're lucky.

I chose WBA to win this league on one of my 4 league winners. On this showing tonight I can see them and Norwich battling this out for the title as much as Leeds have showed themselves.

You never know though as Swansea (ex Prem) fancied their walkover and it didn't happen

Yeah Brin, top team are West Brom, the thing about us though is that we give our all against everyone ,not all teams do that. We will need to be at our very best against the baggies next week, which absolutely puts us under pressure to get a result against Reading today.
    There hasn't been many games this season where we have been favourites with the bookies, but we are today and need a result UTM