Ok,
So the FACUP is special. I get that. And it’s a glory hunters paradise. They all come in on the last few rounds and scramble round for the tickets. Parky, Dickie, And a few other ex Emmerdale Wannabes.
What I didn’t ralise when I paid £650 quid for two season tickets, and travelled to Bradford, Accrington. Sunderland, Peterborough, Coventry, S****horpe Shrewsbury, Fleetwood, Rochdale Bradford amd 2 pre seasons friendliest was that when I paid my season ticket money, I was going to be behind people who had not been to all the home matches and all these away games, yet turned up for two first round games and merelypaid on the day.
Has GG not realised the “ Lifetime value of a customer}.......
And yes, I understand that “ When you are a fan you should got to them all,..... I really do.
Yet when there’s overnight travel and two of you or a family, then you make a choice.
League, or cup,
To me, the allocation for Burnley away is absolute BolloX.
A fan who merely turns out for the two,FA cup games gets priority over people with 10 away stubs amd a season ticket is just cr@p.
And before you all jump down my throat, and say “ You should have gone to FA cup 1 and 2 rounds......... What if I had Been on holiday.... ?

Stinks does this......
I buy into the club, season tickets, and away games. Yet stand behind a FACUP GLORY HUNTER who attends two games !
What business people run this club?.. Short sighted idiots