+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Exeter away

Exeter away

Difficult game today against a good team, although Exeter have had a sticky patch they must be relishing the visit of powder puff Crewe to get back to winning ways. I am going for 4-2 Exeter.

pleased we did not get a hammering today but still unable to get anything from a game against a side who were also in poor form. Just 6 points above the relegation zone and I am worried that we look one of the more likelier relegation teams.

Just read Artells usual post match B.S. and haven’t been disappointed “same old from us “ “not much in the game” apart from they have some quality in their team where we have absolutely nothing kids, ex academy dross we can’t get rid off and old men who are well past their sell by date. The bench today was dreadful old men and kids ( apart from Richards best keeper at the club) who is being kept out by Garratt another over hyped ex academy graduate that will leave for nothing and will have cost us a small fortune for the privelige. I wonder how much is costs the club to get a player from the age of 8 through to the age of 21 in terms of academy costs and wages ? Anybody any idea ?

Crewe Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Just read Artells usual post match B.S. and haven’t been disappointed “same old from us “ “not much in the game” apart from they have some quality in their team where we have absolutely nothing kids, ex academy dross we can’t get rid off and old men who are well past their sell by date. The bench today was dreadful old men and kids ( apart from Richards best keeper at the club) who is being kept out by Garratt another over hyped ex academy graduate that will leave for nothing and will have cost us a small fortune for the privelige. I wonder how much is costs the club to get a player from the age of 8 through to the age of 21 in terms of academy costs and wages ? Anybody any idea ?
    Well the cost is immense in BAD PRESS and one Director Suspended for over 2 years on Full Pay and claims waiting to be listed against the club, but as he said "its not the results or league position thats important its the ACADEMY ! and there is No one out there better than we have already,and next year the team will be weaker than this one! So now you know where 3000 supporters have gone in the last 5 years.
    So its not Artell more like ARTACHE! and if was to be gone it would be" Old blue eyes" taking over talk about keeping it in the family,well its not working anymore is it!!!

Could you retype that last sentence, I couldn't understand it.

It sounded like Owen Dale could be what we need.

Please don’t expect a coherent sentence from itwasin, old thing - you’ve been on here long enough to know better ��