+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wendy Sack Manager

Wendy Sack Manager

Oh dear , doing a great job in my opinion .

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...ukay-1-9505987

Aye, just been on Look North

They’ve had to act fast knowing Mourinho is now available. A special club needs a special manager.

Step forward Sir Heckyar*se, he's going to be ace when he takes the job known as "Operation Fowls f*k up".

I always felt that Wednesday manager looked a bit seedy, he'll be up red leet district abart nar

Sam Allardyce next , tha reyt abart yond fella Pass , he looks dodjee ,
    200 000k expectud at rust bucket tmrw , reduced due to intervention frum SYP ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Sam Allardyce next , tha reyt abart yond fella Pass , he looks dodjee ,
    200 000k expectud at rust bucket tmrw , reduced due to intervention frum SYP ,,,
    Steve Bruce (on a £2million a year deal) to be the next boss at Swillsbro accordin to some,Alan Biggs included. UTCB

It’s a shame - I thought Jo’s was bringing them down! Rooared wi laughing on praise & grumble when a Wednesday fan said the problem with the manager & staff was that they were Belgians- he’s Dutch! Owner wants to sell, they are imploding (hopefully)

Now you all know I haven’t a particular dislike for Wednesday. As I’m from the side of Yorkshire who favour the Dog.
    I’m in a position where I listen to P and G and really couldn’t give one if UTD ar the Owls win, a slong as The dog botherers lose.
    So my take on this is different.
    They have been PANTS for weeks, the fans have been skriking for months. The chairman who has taken a vow of Silence for months suddenly decides to sell, and then sack Luhukay 3 days before Christmas, as the fans have protested........
    Has he not been listening to the wailing, throwing up of hands, tarmac thumping, and general pathetic whining that we have heard on Radio Sh!tfield for the past months...?
    Why now? Why ? Really hope they go for Bruce...... he can ruin them like he did with Villa.
    My god he can whine too..... they deserve each other. (And There’s a
    So the connection with the dog Botherers).....

Morais wud be the man fo me--he'd tekkem darn. Can they lure him away from Korea though ?

(Dint they sack sumdi on Christmas Eve wun year ? Class club )
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-12-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast