+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What a feeling!

Interestingly, after one our most positive performances of the season, this forum is very quiet. It only seems to burst into life when we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Notts win, tick,
    Red wine, tick,
    Forest lose? Wait until Monday.
    Abit harsh saying you want to see Forest lose..

..I would prefer to say I want Derby to win 🤪

Brilliant and so pleased for NA and Steady who delivered on their pre-match interviews.

We cannot expect to beat high flying teams wherever we are in the table.

Would love to see some ratings.

Its going to be a good one is this, watching Derby & Florist kick seven shades out of each other again.

I think Frankie Jnr has impressed so far at Derby this season, and this could be the time when they finally break-through that play off barrier that has been bugging them for some years now.
    And Notts Forest are definitely there or thereabouts as well aren't they, when it comes to the play offs this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And Notts Forest are definitely there or thereabouts as well aren't they, when it comes to the play offs this season.
    Don't swear on these forums, kids might be reading, and who gives a fluck what's going on in the Championship anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Don't swear on these forums, kids might be reading, and who gives a fluck what's going on in the Championship anyway.
    Ohh dear, have I scored an own-goal again by calling the Florists 'Notts' ?.

Hey Oldie, surely you want your team to be back in the Champship again some day. I want the same for my team Barnsley as well, and to be honest its a much better league than the over paid over poncied Premship.

Ohh dear, have I scored an own-goal again by calling the Florists 'Notts' ?.
    No you haven't. They should always be referred to as 'Notts' Florists

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    No you haven't. They should always be referred to as 'Notts' Florists
    Well thats a relief, I thought I was in the footymad hot-water tub yet again there for a minute lol.

Hey Swale, that grinning doggie in your avatar always makes me chuckle. But can it beat my avatar animal, who can talk and say the word 'Simples' in a bad Russian accent ?.

Hey Swale, that grinning doggie in your avatar always makes me chuckle. But can it beat my avatar animal, who can talk and say the word 'Simples' in a bad Russian accent ?.
    Sadly not but she's a massive Notts fan so I let her off She's currently lying in front of the fire reliving our goals from today...

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    Interestingly, after one our most positive performances of the season, this forum is very quiet. It only seems to burst into life when we lose.
    weeer orl two drunkk to tipe Extattic and dilirius

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast