+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a feeling!

What a feeling!

Let's hope this wasn't a false dawn of the Ardley revival. It feels so significant somehow.

Suddenly 19th is in range. Please let this be a real light at the end of the tunnel and not yet another oncoming train.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1538
Size:  16.0 KB

Agreed Swale... our GD is absolutely shocking so we aint passing many out on that front but we have 2 home games from the next 3 so lets see can Ardley work his magic and drag us out of this mess. oh.... and only 15 points off the playoffs now too

Well said.

This emphasises what I said on another thread about todays win against Tranmere being massive. Not only because it keeps us a point from safety but because Macclesfield won and we beat a team knocking on the door of the playoffs.

It was so important to keep ourselves within distance of safety. One point is far better than four points.

The home game against Macclesfield on Boxing Day is huge and the fans can be the 12th man, so please if you can make it go down the lane as your club needs you.

Well done to Notts,
    I bet thats a relief!!,
    hopefully you guys can start to get some confidence and get away from the trap door.
    Oh and thanks for beating a team breathing down our necks,
    Results went well all around us today,
    I wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperorstag View Post
    Well done to Notts,
    I bet thats a relief!!,
    hopefully you guys can start to get some confidence and get away from the trap door.
    Oh and thanks for beating a team breathing down our necks,
    Results went well all around us today,
    I wish you well.
    Cheers for that dude... Importantly results actually went pretty well down around us also... Important 3 weeks ahead so fingers crossed this wasn't a false dawn and Ardley can actually drag a performance out of some of these.

Massive result today - not only for the points, but just to get us moving under Ardley, and to get the feel-good factor back. We still have a long way to go, but if we can keep up that level of commitment every week, I think we'll be just about OK.

COYP

Notts win, tick,
    Red wine, tick,
    Forest lose? Wait until Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Massive result today - not only for the points, but just to get us moving under Ardley, and to get the feel-good factor back. We still have a long way to go, but if we can keep up that level of commitment every week, I think we'll be just about OK.

COYP
    If I were Elite, I would cash out on that relegation bet now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    If I were Elite, I would cash out on that relegation bet now.
    I phoned 'Gamblers Anonymous' today and they told me to phone back at 20 to 1.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast