+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Defending

Defending

However well they played,it's no good if you let a soft goal in in injury time..personally I won't be watching anymore streams as I'm sick to death of our style of play .. I will stand by my statement that we won't go down,but our midfield and attack are abysmal..I look forward to our return to the championship with eager anticipation as I can't stand to watch this drivel.. God help those that go and pay to watch it.. This lot has to be the worst attacking team that a Burnley have ever had in my lifetime and that's a long time... Phook the premier league ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    However well they played,it's no good if you let a soft goal in in injury time..personally I won't be watching anymore streams as I'm sick to death of our style of play .. I will stand by my statement that we won't go down,but our midfield and attack are abysmal..I look forward to our return to the championship with eager anticipation as I can't stand to watch this drivel.. God help those that go and pay to watch it.. This lot has to be the worst attacking team that a Burnley have ever had in my lifetime and that's a long time... Phook the premier league ..

Got to say alf Burnley are no where near the team you've been in the last few years this season. I thought when you signed Woods from Leeds he would have scored for fun for you. I hope they turn it around in the new year mate. Apart from the fa Cup obviously lol

nothing wrong with losing to this Spuds team atmo Alf, they are not up the top for nothing!
    just the fashion of the loss i suppose..
    where's the problem Alf?
    the manager?
    the team?
    the club?
    we have 8 first team players out, the highest injury list in the Prem yet we are top half
    funny old game as an ex spud and Hammer once said
    take care fella
    john.

At least you got Blackburn away next season Alf ..