+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Forest!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Why did Sky find it necessary to block out the anti Sky chants? Quite a few cuddas and shuddas but neither side showed enough to break the deadlock. Derby Day nerves?
    I suppose on another day it could easily have finished 3-2 or 3-3, MA...the penalty, the Hudds miss and the well saved Wilson shot for us and the Grabban and Lolley chances for them. Then we’d all be saying what a great derby.
    Things we have to improve...midfield - bite, brains and leadership urgently required - and corners - how come players that can take great free kicks repeatedly take such crap corners?
    Things we should be encouraged by...thought Carson was back to his best, his handling was superb...and that Bogle - stupid foul apart - and Malone looked better than of late.
    Still just a couple of players away from being genuine contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Both sides are in the same ball park, nothing between them at all, Derby look a tad unbalanced at times, Bryson was knackered at the end, as the game went on Derby got slower which allowed Forest into the game.
    Derby need to strengthen in January if they want to make a play off push, the top 2 spots are starting to pull away from the rest.

I paniced when Darikwa got the ball and Hefele pushed too far forward for me, he needed to stay back and cover for Darikwa in case he f'd up.
    Colback was outstanding I thought, interesting game.
    Both teams need to strengthen in Jan You may do we won't no money Most sensible fans don't expect us to finish anywhere this season Your fortunes depends who you buy and injuries You do have a good enough squad but a manager that is to defensive meaning you could end up with to many draws

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Both teams need to strengthen in Jan You may do we won't no money Most sensible fans don't expect us to finish anywhere this season Your fortunes depends who you buy and injuries You do have a good enough squad but a manager that is to defensive meaning you could end up with to many draws
    That’s a bit of a worry mista.
    You say we’ve no money and we’ll not ‘finish anywhere’ this season and you know more than enough to maybe be right.
    Looking to next season though - and assuming we’re still in the Championship - Wilson, Mount and Tomari will likely be gone and there have to be doubts over the likes of Huddlestone and Bryson in terms of age and fitness. So where does that leave us?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    We struggled to think of a chant with words short enough for you to understand
    You don't think of any chants do you? You just nick everybody else's.

I knew the reason for the silence was because you weren't winning as mista alludes to. You're more plastic than your free flags.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    That’s a bit of a worry mista.
    You say we’ve no money and we’ll not ‘finish anywhere’ this season and you know more than enough to maybe be right.
    Looking to next season though - and assuming we’re still in the Championship - Wilson, Mount and Tomari will likely be gone and there have to be doubts over the likes of Huddlestone and Bryson in terms of age and fitness. So where does that leave us?
    RA surely you can't see this squad finishing anywhere near the top six can you We've still got the big problem of shifting players out That cost money Butterfield Martin Thorne Anya they are not going to walk out with the wages they are on With FFP we can't do much with them still at the club Next season will be a problem bound to doubts about the long term conditions of Ollson Forsyth Davies even Bennett who is never fit As for Huddleston i think the club have a one year option but not sure they will take it up Bryson he will be gone

[QUOTE=garibaldi;39090138]You don't think of any chants do you? You just nick everybody else's.

I knew the reason for the silence was because you weren't winning as mista alludes to. You're more plastic than your free flags
    That's rich coming from a club that mimes to a song about an island 300 miles from the Cow Shed Are you going to watch you open top bus tonight to celebrate your draw MTG

RA surely you can't see this squad finishing anywhere near the top six can you We've still got the big problem of shifting players out That cost money Butterfield Martin Thorne Anya they are not going to walk out with the wages they are on With FFP we can't do much with them still at the club Next season will be a problem bound to doubts about the long term conditions of Ollson Forsyth Davies even Bennett who is never fit As for Huddleston i think the club have a one year option but not sure they will take it up Bryson he will be gone
    Well we’re fourth, mista and I fully accept your doubts, but equally I think we’re just two players and a little bit of luck away from challenging.
    So ‘this squad’? Probably not. This squad with a couple of additions? Yes...I think they’re in with a shout.
    My point was that I’m struggling to be optimistic for next season if you’re right and the loanees go in addition to Bryson, Hudds and Nugent becoming too old. That’s half the squad gone.

[QUOTE=mistaram;39090168]
    Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    You don't think of any chants do you? You just nick everybody else's.

I knew the reason for the silence was because you weren't winning as mista alludes to. You're more plastic than your free flags
    That's rich coming from a club that mimes to a song about an island 300 miles from the Cow Shed Are you going to watch you open top bus tonight to celebrate your draw MTG
    Mime? That ****er rang out over prideless with no retort.

Don't I love hitting nerves carry on miming

Don't I love hitting nerves carry on miming
    You couldn't hit a barn door, let alone a nerve.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)