+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A happy Christmas to all our reader

A happy Christmas to all our reader

Hope you enjoy a sober day of reflection on the true meaning of Christmas in our multi cultural secular society. Yep, that's right, nothing at all, apart from a feeding frenzy of spending propping up the retail sector as we head to the apocalyptic Brexit Day, as some would have us believe.

So what of this time next year? Will the forum exist, will the economy exist, will the predominant language in the coffee shops of Britain still be broken Eastern European English? An interesting year looms: but we will still overspend, overeat and indulge in alcohol to excess in 2019 as well - and may even spend 2 minutes thinking of the homeless: or at least their pet dog.

Bah Humbug.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Hope you enjoy a sober day of reflection on the true meaning of Christmas in our multi cultural secular society. Yep, that's right, nothing at all, apart from a feeding frenzy of spending propping up the retail sector as we head to the apocalyptic Brexit Day, as some would have us believe.

So what of this time next year? Will the forum exist, will the economy exist, will the predominant language in the coffee shops of Britain still be broken Eastern European English? An interesting year looms: but we will still overspend, overeat and indulge in alcohol to excess in 2019 as well - and may even spend 2 minutes thinking of the homeless: or at least their pet dog.

Bah Humbug.
    1,Yes - I'm just setting up a dozen fake accounts to replace Romanis, DDD etc
    2,Yes - while there are women, there will always be a market for things ('***ist' maybe but a sore point round here at the mo)
    3,Don't know - I avoid them, I drink that most multicultural of drinks, the cupoteano
    4,yes - see 2 above as evidence for spending, I'm working hard on the eating and all around me are covering the booze base
    5, yes, but the one we go further than thinking about doesn't have a dog

.....and in 2019, the one thing, family apart, that will continue to matter more to me and affect my mood more than anything else? It lives just down the road at Pride Park.

Happy Xmas to everybody Mine will be sober because I'm teetotal Brexit I will leave that to RA and Swales. As for spending I've given the wife a fiver and told her I want the change Food In being careful going to Brammall Lane Boxing day don't want any stomach trouble

Oh Damn. I've spent an eternity on writing a post and it's disappeared. Anyway, the gist of it was there can be no meaning to Christmas -- presumably goodwill to all men -- whilever muslims join infidels at the dinner table for a hearty meal. Not joining in all the festivities, of course. Leave aside all the evil stuff like a glass of wine, a song and a dance, pigs in a blanket, Slade, kisses under the mistletoe, etc. To summarise, the guests taking a day off from murdering their hosts.

That's multiculturalism for you. Community cohesion or whatever it's called.

Bah Humbug!

Wahey, a simple happy Christmas thread has delivered ***ism, islamophobia, obesity, the Brexit debate and religion in just 4 posts. Wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    Oh Damn. I've spent an eternity on writing a post and it's disappeared. Anyway, the gist of it was there can be no meaning to Christmas -- presumably goodwill to all men -- whilever muslims join infidels at the dinner table for a hearty meal. Not joining in all the festivities, of course. Leave aside all the evil stuff like a glass of wine, a song and a dance, pigs in a blanket, Slade, kisses under the mistletoe, etc. To summarise, the guests taking a day off from murdering their hosts.

That's multiculturalism for you. Community cohesion or whatever it's called.

Bah Humbug!
    Or perhaps you could stop bringing your hosts’ forum into disrepute with your asinine comments, Gunteryy.

You’re right Parky...it’s all long since become just another monument to consumerism. Doesn’t stop us all exchanging seasons greetings with genuine intent though.
    So I wish everyone on here a Happy Christmas and a New Year which brings success for DCFC, good health and happiness to all and the reawakening of common sense and decency in our society.

RA your right He's an embarrassment to the good people of Barnsley if he dare not put it on his own site Then don't put it someone else's

It doesn't matter where it was posted, when it was posted, why it was posted and whichever nerves it might have touched. It happens to be true.

All the same, a genuine Merry Xmas to everyone on Ramsmad.
    Last edited by GUNTERYY36; 24-12-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    It doesn't matter where it was posted, when it was posted, why it was posted and whichever nerves it might have touched. It happens to be true.

All the same, a genuine Merry Xmas to everyone on Ramsmad.
    ‘Why it was posted’ absolutely does matter as it is just another example of the divisiveness you and your kind...by which I mean bigots not Yorkshiremen...constantly seek to indulge in.

What exactly happens to be true anyway?

Why hadn't you posted it Barnsleys site Is because they don't put up with your ****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)